[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to cs class >see chinks and indians everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1503884012812.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1503884012812.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>go to cs class
>see chinks and indians everywhere
>day ruined
>>
POO
>>
Yeah that's why I choose a career that doesn't compete with off white bottom feeders. Sucks to be you.
>>
> go to CS class
> shitpost in my head when reading other students code
> imply them to death in my head when talking about loonix
Heh. Plebs. If only they knew my true power level ha ha!
>>
File: 1448303833890.jpg (543KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448303833890.jpg
543KB, 1600x1200px
>>62343033
>>>/pol/
>>
>>62343263
>>>/loo/
>>
>>62343033
I'm mexican does that count?
>>
>go to cs class
>20 males, literally only one female
>spend the rest of the semester fucking her while beta orbiters in the class do all our work for us
kinda wish this was me 2bh
>>
>>62343311
was she ugly, I've been in the same situation; only ugly females tho.
>>
>>62343327
yeah she wasn't the best, around a 6 maybe a 7 on a good day, rest of the class would hang around her like flies on shit though and help her out with anything she wanted
spoiler: she dropped out
>>
>>62343349
I've experienced the same thing, in my uni there are 20 guys per girl statistically according to official numbers. They drop out of CS after about a semester even tho they don't do much and the get 100x the attention, they just...don't like CS.

They've told me they find it boring/too hard and they thought they were doing MSexcell or some shit like that.

Never hooked up with one as I wasn't socially akward and although I ain't the most handsome guy I've been with some stunning women so female engineers on average don't cause me a boner.
>>
>>62343033
>go to cs class
>see black kid wearing death note shirt
>every day
>same shirt
>college experience ruined
>>
/pol/ here. Keep this racist shit in /g/ please.
>>
>>62343033
>Go to CS class
>See a bunch of Minorities
>Realize my race has the smallest penis
>Chinks second to mine
>see a bunch of chinks
>day ruined as I'm surrounded by obvious large 10inch penises
>Post on /g/ expecting sympathies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.