[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first nuclear bomb was tested ~70 years ago but we still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1471755968106.png (273KB, 532x630px) Image search: [Google]
1471755968106.png
273KB, 532x630px
The first nuclear bomb was tested ~70 years ago but we still don't have the technology to stop a hurricane?
Why don't just nuke it? It's not like a earthquake, you can see it coming with plenty of time.
>>
>>62342105
> why don't we nuke the hurricane
that's america for you.
>>
>>62342105
>swirling bits of radioactive material
>coming towards the people that nuked it
>cesium 137 is a radioactive salt created by nuclear explosions, so it would dissolve in the water.

Good fucking idea, mate
>>
>>62342105
This isn't a tex avery cartoon
>>
good ideal we'll test it on some tropical storms in near japan
>>
>>62342165
Well then, just use thermobaric weapons like faggots.
>>
>>62342245
The japanese have developed genetic immunity to radiation, evolution at work here mother fuckers
>>
God made hurricanes because too many faggots in florida
>>
Great idea, let's nuke florida
>>
>>62342273
I wonder when terry will make a video asking god if he could summon a hurricane to strike the CIA
>>
>>62342105
>The first nuclear bomb was tested ~70 years ago but we still don't have the technology to stop a hurricane?

You sir, are an imbecile. For starters, that 70 years old nuke was just a moist firecracker compared to the energy involved in that hurricane. Then, as other anon said, you'd just fallouting your land and make shit worse.

And on a moral side, we're just dirty maggots crawling a complicated planet, we should learn to live in it instead of changing nature itself, if not already reaping the dire fruits of our own self destruction by pollution.
>>
>>62342293
Besides, we really shouldn't be trying to play god, humans just weren't meant for that
>>
>>62342303
I do believe that gods or religions themselves are just an early form of giving answers to the unanswerable in ancient times, with the added benefit of a powerful form of control of the lesser people.

The only real "god" should be the planet we live on and the sun that powers it and allows for life, anything else is trivial because we see every day where the brains of the human being has taken us so far.

For other behaviours, remember that we still are animals.

But this whole post is off topic
>>
>>62342293
>that 70 years old nuke was just a moist firecracker compared to the energy involved in that hurricane
Hurricanes are not made by magic, they have to start by being small, and they lose plenty of energy just by touching land so they're not that strong.
>we should learn to live in it instead of changing nature itself
Yet you're using a computer to talk about moral in an anime website.
Just forget morals and use your instinct to live your life if you're serious about that.
>>
>>62342105
he doesnt know about area 51
>>
>>62342432
Maybe alex jones is right
>>
>exploding a hurricane
Why not simply fill the delta of pressure to stop the fucking process?
You literally want to hammer a nail with a sponge.
>>
>>62342742
>>
>>62342141

welcome to hickistanis, they elected trump
>>
>>62342700
>Why not simply fill the delta of pressure to stop the fucking process?
How?
You can do it with a big explosion.
>>
>nuke a hurricane
OMG famalam
>>
File: laughing animes.jpg (36KB, 582x406px) Image search: [Google]
laughing animes.jpg
36KB, 582x406px
>>62342141
>>62343338
>2017
>his shit hole country STILL can't make nuclear bombs
>literal 40s era technology

AAHAHAAAHAHA even the chinks and pajeets have developed nukes.

>>62342293
>>62342373
>unironically being a hippy
>on /g/

Please kill yourself retard.
>>
File: 1395728057034.jpg (332KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
1395728057034.jpg
332KB, 1280x881px
>>62342415
>Just forget morals and use your instinct to live your life if you're serious about that.
>being a hedonist

This isn't 2004 /b/ anymore. Time to grow up faggot. You are just as much of a delusional retard as the hippy you are replying too.
>>
>>62343884
America is an interesting country in that they made nukes first and then forgot what they are or how they work.
>>
>>62343892
Hedonism has nothing to do with instincts, retard.
>>
>>62342105
You don't understand. The ones that made the nukes are the same ones making hurricanes. Stop being so fucking stupid
>>
groups already use things like haarp to control weather
>>
>they don't even know the gubbermunts can create clouds and weather

Looolllll yeah this is totally a "natural" thing
>>
Great idea instead of a regular hurricane you'll end up with a nuclear hurricane
>>
>>62345886
Circumcised dicks are so ugly
>>
File: 39c.jpg (47KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
39c.jpg
47KB, 600x473px
>>62342415
>Hurricanes are not made by magic, they have to start by being small, and they lose plenty of energy just by touching land so they're not that strong.

So, since you think you know it all an then some, there you go then. Written in your language by the people of your country.
http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

>Yet you're using a computer to talk about moral in an anime website. Just forget morals and use your instinct to live your life if you're serious about that.

You got a point because I do own my house, drive my dirty car, buy and use electronics AND on top of that shoot my guns. To a degree I live my life as I want, and consume the environment for that but I try to be respectful every time i have the occasion, like not wasting unnecessary water/power and don't just throw trash everywhere. Yes, I am shitposting on an anime website but still, instincts aren't always the answer for the best results and you know it.

>>62343884
>Please kill yourself retard.

Eh, whatever
>>
File: 1419777175633.png (306KB, 652x372px) Image search: [Google]
1419777175633.png
306KB, 652x372px
>>62346924
>http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
Iteresting, why didn't you post this since the beginning you dumb hippie?
You should realise that you wasted a bunch of water and energy just to blog about you in an anonymous board instead of giving a real argument, your hippie rank should be reduced.

Going back on topic, maybe some kind of stationary structure should suffice to stop the hurricane by disrupting the air flow, or maybe some kind of mobile aquatic platform just strong enough to defeat the weak tropical waves.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.