[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for coders (COULD POTENTIALLY GET PAID)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: ski-mask-approved-595aaa90b0c36.jpg (100KB, 677x875px) Image search: [Google]
ski-mask-approved-595aaa90b0c36.jpg
100KB, 677x875px
>came up with an idea for a website that could get a shit ton of hits
>know nothing about coding

Are any of you guys coders that would be interested in working on a potentially huge website and splitting the revenue?

Basically, it's a multiplayer browser game and it involves meme culture. I think it's a website that could end up being a flavor-of-the-month hit like agar.io or it could even have more longevity than that. I asked around and found one coder but we are both looking to expand the team.

This could potentially earn money through ad revenue as well as other means and I would pay the team using the revenue.

Knowledge in the following or anything similar would be helpful: node.js, PHP, game mechanics, and UXI.

If you want to know more, let me know. If you want to know about the concept, pls drop a way to contact you and I'll hit you up.
>>
>>62341710
I'll make the logo.
>>
>>62341710
>If you want to know more, let me know.
What's the logo going to be?
>>
>>62341728
I think I'll have the logo part down
>>62341732
Probably the name in green with a neat looking font
>>
bump

>btw you don't have to have knowledge in all of the things listed, just any of them
>>
>>62341710
Hey, it's mr.do it for me and we split the revenue, web edition.
>>
>>62341710
I'm writing a website too, I'm using the django framework.
Seriously, just teach yourself as you go. A project like that will give you motivation to learn what you need to learn.
I knew nothing about Web development when I started my website, but it's almost fully functional.
>>
I volunteer. How do we get into contact
>>
>>62341956
Do you have an email or a discord that you could post?
>>
>>62341710
>(COULD POTENTIALLY GET PAID)
lol
>>
I'm stealing OPs idea but I'll have hookers and gambling.
whos with me?
>>
https://discord.gg/Wu6chu
>>
>>62341980
The "potentially" is because of the small chance that the website doesn't make money. If it makes any money, the coders would make money. More than I would even.
>>
>>62342001
*large chance
>>
>>62341995
logo
>>
>>62342034
that's a good start but we need more logo guys.
and idea guys to brainstorm new logos
>>
>>62341710
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off.
>>
>>62342047
we should make a startup that designs logos for other startups
>>
>>62342406
I'll make the logo
>>
>>62341710
With that pic I was expecting you looking for someone to code an iCloud lock bypasser.
>>
>>62342406
we need a logo
>>
>>62342581
that's a good idea. need a logo? hire my new startup
>>
>>62341710
>COULD POTENTIALLY GET PAID

kek
>>
>>62341710
I can come up with ideas
>>
I can do middle management. I have people skills.
>>
>>62341710
does it involve ski mask?
>>
>>62342953
Unfortunately not
>>
>>62341710
Damn, I haven't seen progect meme in years, maybe even decades.
>>
I can't program but know a little bit of IT and am not a pajeet. Also can make the logo.
>>
I can make the logo in gimp op hit me up at [email protected]
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x358px
hey i'm Paul McCartney, I'd like to write the music for the game. I'm a busy man but you can reach my people at 8008432728, use the password "fish and chips" when the phone is answered
>>
>>62341728
fpbp
>>
i'm also an idea making
where I sign up?
also can make logo
>>
NARUTO NINE-TAILED FOX COAT FUR
>>
>>62341710
fuck off stallman
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.