[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firefox = SJW version of Chrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

>Firefox 57 Will Hide Search Bar and Use a Uni-Bar Approach, Like Chrome
>Last year, Mozilla announced plans to drop its proprietary PDF and Flash plugin implementations and use the ones developed by the Chrome team

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/firefox-57-will-hide-search-bar-and-use-a-uni-bar-approach-like-chrome/
>>
>>62341487
>"Chromifying" Firefox

Yep, that's all Firefox in 2017 is, some shit Chrome ripp off.
>>
>SJW version of Chrome
A SJW version of a SJW browser?
>>
>>62341487
>bra is clearly too big on the only skinny chick
Smh
>>
>>62341487
>I let the boogeyman influence my decisions
>>
>>62341487
>WTF are forks
>>
>>62341598
Stop talking shit about my waifu!

>>62341487
>Firefox 57 Will Hide Search Bar and Use a Uni-Bar Approach, Like Chrome
>>Last year, Mozilla announced plans to drop its proprietary PDF and Flash plugin implementations and use the ones developed by the Chrome team

Might have to finally drop this browser, but what will I switch to? Everything these days seems to be webkit/chromium crap.
>>
>>62341579
at least Chrome doesn't hire twitter SJWs they hire the more upper middle class ones.
>>
So which browser should i use?
>>
Pale Moon
Pale Moon
Pale Moon
>>
>>62341779
Fork by some autistic brony.
Yeah, no.
>>62341776
Vivaldi, nigga.
>>
>62341823
>Fork
(You)
>>
>>62341857
Excuse me?
>>
>>62341487
>>Firefox 57 Will Hide Search Bar and Use a Uni-Bar Approach, Like Chrome
And the search bar will still be an option you can use if you want.

>>Last year, Mozilla announced plans to drop its proprietary PDF and Flash plugin implementations and use the ones developed by the Chrome team
Good. PDFium and pepper flash are faster and more stable than what firefox currently uses and sandboxed. Plus Mozilla wont have to maintain them so it frees up developers to work on the browser.
>>
(You)
>>
File: 1393711848826.gif (495KB, 194x172px) Image search: [Google]
1393711848826.gif
495KB, 194x172px
>>62341906
Good meme.
>>
Seems every anti-firefox thread is just this same faggot shilling his irrelevant Opera clone
>>
>>62341890
PDFium is utter trash. PDF.js needs to stay.

also
>pepper flash
>flash at all
>>
>>62341888
>destroying triples like that
>>
>>62341779
Can I use AdNauseam on it?
>>
>>62341934
>>62341934
>PDFium is utter trash.
Opening PDFs in browser is a stupid practice in the first place so I don't even give a fuck. It shouldn't even be Mozilla's responsibility.

Getting rid of Flash suddenly is not an option as much as I'd like to see it happen. Lessening the burden of it is a good compromise for now. The plan is still to get rid of it hopefully by 2020
https://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2017/07/25/firefox-roadmap-flash-end-life/
>>
File: James-Damore.jpg (78KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
James-Damore.jpg
78KB, 768x768px
>implying chrome isnt SJW
>>
>>62341969
Technically yes, the dev just threw an autistic fit over it and blacklisted it. Just use something like Waterfox, there's no telling what he'll do in the future.
>>
File: google-frontrunners.jpg (571KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
google-frontrunners.jpg
571KB, 2896x2896px
>>62341766
#browserboss
>>
You Drumpf bigots should be ashamed, since Mozilla tackles the real problems in the world, like funding projects in India:

https://itsfoss.com/mozilla-funding-india/

Fighting fake news:

http://www.techworld.com/social-media/how-mozilla-plans-combat-fake-news-on-web-3662578/

Who cares if the browser is a bit slower than the others?!

FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK WHITE "PEOPLE", REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>62342027
>that nose
poor lad
>>
>>62341487
>Firefox is Chrome ripoff
Perhaps, but wouldn't people more accustomed to Chrome be able to more easily switch now?
>>
>>62342085
>FLASHBACK: Google: Hiring Fewer White Men Is 'Progress'

>Google commits $150 million to diversity

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17400/google-hiring-less-white-men-progress-robert-kraychik

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/06/technology/google-diversity-plan/index.html

>REEEEEE MUH SJW
literally the same OP who samefags about muh sjw firefox and ignores google
>>
>>62341487
If you hate that much Firefox and the devs decision, just drop it and use something else. You're free to make your decisions.
>>
>>62341487
Why doesn't the fatty in the hat not wear a tasteful mask instead of the shit """they""" are wearing?
>>
>>62342083
How technical do you think she is? The dumpy Asian chick is clearly technical.
>>
Nightly is fast as shit and still open source. I'm happy with it.
>>
>>62342085
>implying Mozilla can provide toilets for pajeets
Anyway >>>/leftypol/
>>
Who the fuck actually uses two search bars? I hid it ages ago on my Firefox.
>>
>>62341487
Now the only difference between chrome and firefox is that chrome supports webp.
>>
>>62341675
Waterfox, the dev said he will support the old addons system in addition to webkit. He's also ripped out the telemetry from Firefox.
>>
>>62342085
even with toilets pajeets won't poo in the loo
>>
>>62344601
This
>>
File: watching the fucking race.webm (3MB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
watching the fucking race.webm
3MB, 500x378px
>>62341487
so what should I use?
>>
>>62344601
>Who the fuck actually uses two search bars?

One is the search bar. One is the address bar. Conflating them was Google's successful attempt to get people to stop typing addresses and just search for everything so they get more ad impressions.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.