[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one single reason why Windows 10 is better than Manjaro.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-09-09_23-22-23.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-09_23-22-23.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Give me one single reason why Windows 10 is better than Manjaro.

You can't, can you?

A handful of hobbyists from Austria and Germany made a graphical installer for Arch which in turn provided a better OS than the most powerful corporation in the world.

I just want you to know that each time I see a Windows 10 thread on /g/ I laugh at you.
>>
>>62337678
muh games
>>
>>62337678
I am not mentaly ill so I do not need to draw attention with such crazy shit.
>>
>>62337678
games + it looks better then manjaro
>>
File: 1488040059070.png (459KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488040059070.png
459KB, 1280x720px
>>62337678
>I just want you to know that each time I see a Windows 10 thread on /g/ I laugh at you.
i don't think about you at all
>>
>>62337678
Why wouldn't I just install Arch learning where shit is, configuring it then knowing what to fix when and where instead of having it break and be left with just scratching my head?
>>
>>62337678
>a graphical installer for Arch

This triggers the autist.
>>
No systemd
>>
>>62337678
muh games
windows 10 also looks better than mandingo
>>
>muh games
What a shitty reason
>>
>>62337678
It's the same as with all Linux desktops: bad, inconsistent typography and not enough support for games and applications. Given that most highend 3d animation software packages but that's not enough. You need to combine multiple small utils which are all looking different and eventually the list of library dependencies grows so big that it's just bloated mess by default.
>>
>>62337678

Windows 10 natively runs .exe and .com files without issue, and it also has games
>>
>>62337678
Windows 10 actually can into printers, unlike anything based on Arch.

>>62338957
To be fair, there is an actively supported version of Manjaro with OpenRC.
>>
>systemd
>>
>>62337845
Because that would require effort, patience, and the ability to learn - all things that the average /g/ hacker LARPer doesn't have.
>>
>>62337845
This. I tried Manjaro first and during two months of dicking with it I fucked it up so bad three times that I had to do a full reinstall. After using Arch, I'm way more comfortable with Manjaro, and still prefer it over Arch. But you really should understand Arch before going into Manjaro.
>>
>>62337678
no screen tearing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.