[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/loot/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1412702646243.jpg (14KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412702646243.jpg
14KB, 195x200px
Guys help me figure out how to loot best buy during the hurricane. The stuff is just going to be written off anyway, so I might as well get my hands on that LG OLED that I will never be able to afford. Helpful tips and support are welcome.
>>
>>62336161
wait until the storm is at its worst then run to your local best buy and loot.... use the LG OLED as a parasail and fly home
>>
>>62336161
kys
>>
I am also looking to loot. Bumparoona.
>>
> have two pairs of clothes
> wear a mask
> listen to local police through a scanner app

Nothing else really
>>
>>62336210
Yeah, but what do I need to get in there. I assume the alarm is going to be moot, right? Are there going to be military patrolling the streets or something?
>>
Taking poeple's property is not ever acceptable.
>>
>>62336237
Should I use a truck to bring it home or find a stash location first?
>>62336246
Insurance is going to trash everything if the hurricane isn't. It's not even stealing.
>>
>>62336276
Park the truck at a stash spot
>>
>>62336238
>Are there going to be military patrolling the streets or something?

why would you think millitary would be patrolling the streets during a storm? People can barely stand and all sorts of dangerous shit is flying around with the wind. You are definitely not going to have much competition. Just throw a rock at the window, people would just think it's a branch or a road sign or something that broke the window.
>>
>>62336301
I've never done this before, senpai. I'm trying to think of everything. So far my plan is to hunker down during the initial phases of the storm and wait for the eye to pass over. With any luck the store will already be ready for entry due to storm damage. Then I'll get in there and find the goods. Extraction is the issue, once I grab that big box, how do I get it to a safe location? I don't want some Reddit vigilante to shoot me over a TV.
>>
>>62336342
>>62336161
I hope you fucking die by getting shot by other looters or by the hurricane.
>>
>>62336582
That is not a very nice thing to say to a thief. Although... Insurance is basically a bet that they will experience a disaster, at least they now get to use it.
>>
>>62336161
Leave the TV alone, Tyrese.
>>
>>62336342
in houston during harvey the townspeople were going around with guns making sure their neighbors that evacuated werent getting stolen from, also local police had motor-rafts patrolling. you are going to get justed
>>
>>62336161
give it back jamal
>>
>>62336161
Send me something, Tyreese
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.