[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a $300 gift card to micro center. I spend a helluva

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: earbuds.jpg (13KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
earbuds.jpg
13KB, 450x450px
So I got a $300 gift card to micro center.

I spend a helluva lot of time listening to music and I'm tired of this cheap department store garbage with its muffled up sound that I'm so use to. Would love to finally own some true high quality sets.

What would you recommend?
>>
2 inch thick steel rope
>>
>>62335503
>skull candy
Found your issue

Shoud've went with JLabs
>>
>>62335503
IM80
>>
earpods
>>
>>62335503
I recommend you go to the HeadRoom web site and figure it out yourself.
>>
There's fuck all wrong with Skullcandy just get some decent skullcandy's like hell I even prefer some of their older models which were like the midrange ones from 2012 or something. If you're going for the new lineup just go for the most expensive ones they're pretty reasonably priced to be honest. Hell even get the wireless ones that's all they're trying to create now. Always tend to get a better quality of sound through the type of ear bud ends like those in the picture than the type like Apple's , and although their specific model does have quite good sound nevertheless, to me it doesn't have anywhere near enough >p O w e R R< Skullcandy has almost never underwhelmed me unless I brought their absolute cheapest models even though they were significantly better than the ones in the same price range if not above and actually did play somewhat like the music was supposed to sound like. All headphones break though pretty soon so for me Skullcandy is priced at just the right mark, sometimes the mid range models they make are better than the top models to be frank though. If you can get the chance to try out the headphones then give them a go but for earphones just go for the most expensive model, tends to be the better one and it's not like you have a choice since they're not gonna let anyone wipe their ear spunk all over the buds and potentially pass on aids or something.

TL;DR: Skullcandy, but don't cheap out too much like your original purchase, literally the next model up would have sounded a thousand times better.
>>
>>62335503
beats by dre, lady gaga version
>>
Microcenter doesnt have good headphones, at least they didn't last time I was there.
>>
>>62335503
Order some Xiaomi Mi Hybrids Pro HD from Aliexpress for $25 and get some triple driver greatness and use the gift card for something else.
>>
>>62340476
>buying meme chink earbuds

Go with the KZ ZS5 and the upgrade cable. It'll cost you just as much as those shit earbuds.
>>
>>62340607
KZ ZS5 is the meme here. I own both and while the KZ has 4 drivers they're not as wel tuned as the Mi hybrids three driver setup. Someone even found out his pair of KZ's had 2 of the drivers glued over so they couldn't produce any sound. Also the quallity controll is pretty hit or miss. I'd recommend the Xiaomis over them any day of the week. However I'm still going to give the ZS6 a chance when they release.
>>
Shure SE215, literally the best purchase I've made in my life: excellent sound for it's price, ergonomic design, top-notch quality (been using them daily for more than two years, they are like brand new).
>>
>>62342940
shill
>>
>>62340708
There has been a lot of discussions regarding the ZS5, my favorite part is that its now confirmed that they started making a new version of the ZS5 where they moved one of the balanced armatures from the body to the nozzle. You can tell them apart by the number of BAs in the nozzle, 1 means it's the original, 2 means it's the new one. There has been comments about how ZS6 has one screw that doesn't do anything but add weight, I want someone to open them up to confirm it. KZ has a fucking shitshow going on.
>>
Meze 99. thank me later
>>
Sennheiser Momentum. Thank me later
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.