[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be a brainlet thinking he is a genius, or a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: material-BU7cTZ9H.png (101KB, 401x312px) Image search: [Google]
material-BU7cTZ9H.png
101KB, 401x312px
Would you rather be a brainlet thinking he is a genius, or a brainlet thinking he is a brainlet?
>>
>>62331571
i am a brainlet knowing i am a brainlet and i can say for certain it is better than being a brainlet thinking he is a genius.
>>
The latter so I can avoid embarrassing myself
>>
>>62331580
this desu
>>
>>62331571
brainlet thinking hes a genius.
fake it until you make it.
Donald Trump is President.
Obama ran on Hope and Change. he only had 3-4 years of experience as a senator before running for president.
>>
>>62331637
>brainlet thinking hes a genius.
>fake it until you make it.
>Donald Trump is President.

Honestly maybe this. Kanye West is another example. It seems like you can put an ego behind average-ness or slightly-above-average-ness, and that person's sheer drive, in combination with the confounding propensity for people to fall in love with that person, will take them places that people who are actually smarter will never go.
>>
>>62331637
>>62332165
This is what I do, I pretend that my "unheard of intellect" is so great that there are no concepts or crafts I can't learn; which is ironically what possibly makes it true since I don't give up on my endeavours.
>>
File: 1504340866098.png (272KB, 680x636px) Image search: [Google]
1504340866098.png
272KB, 680x636px
>>62331580
How would you know? you're a brainlet. You aren't qualified to say things for certain.
>>
I prefer to know exactly my limits, so i can run stable instead of throttling like shit.
>>
File: 1271316733322.gif (389KB, 159x124px) Image search: [Google]
1271316733322.gif
389KB, 159x124px
>>62332165

Texans have been complaining about the border for well over 150 years.
>mfw Texans still believe that the current president will be the one to actually build one.

>A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union
The Federal Government, while but partially under the control of these our unnatural and sectional enemies, has for years almost entirely failed to protect the lives and property of the people of Texas against the Indian savages on our border, and more recently against the murderous forays of banditti from the neighboring territory of Mexico; and when our State government has expended large amounts for such purpose, the Federal Government has refused reimbursement therefor, thus rendering our condition more insecure and harrassing than it was during the existence of the Republic of Texas.
>>
>>62331580
I'm a brainlet and I'm proud of it
>>
genius thinking he's a brainlet is top tier
>>
File: 1498700648162.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498700648162.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>62331571
>brainlet thinking he is a genius
that's a sure way to destroy your life. if you don't know your limitations, your life will be full of disasters and hardships.

>brainlet thinking he is a brainlet
by far a much better option. you'll find your place in life and you'll find happiness.
>>
>>62334711
and also not an option
>>
The worst is having all the evidence around you pointing to you being a brainlet, but everyone who knows you thinks you're a genius, so you have absolutely no idea what your actually intelligence is.

An then you just think of yourself as a brainlet so you don't get yourself into trouble but then everyone around you just thinks you have low self esteem and then you start thinking you have low self esteem.
>>
>>62332165
Kanye doesn't really count considering he didn't have to market himself because he had an entire (((team))) to do it for him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.