[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so elon musk revealed the first full picture of his space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: spacex-space-suit.jpg (100KB, 738x505px) Image search: [Google]
spacex-space-suit.jpg
100KB, 738x505px
so elon musk revealed the first full picture of his space suit

toughts?
>>
my honest thoughts? space isn't real
>>
File: 1504918511422.jpg (87KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1504918511422.jpg
87KB, 645x968px
>>62327316
looks like pajamas
yet again Elon Musk memes people into buying his shitty ideas thru a cult of personality on reddit
>>
does it explode too?
>>
"Space suit " for use in an enclosed and pressurised spacecraft.

When will musklets learn?
>>
>>62327343
This became a thing after a pressure failure of a Russian capsule happened during return to Earth - capsule made it back fine, astronauts suffocated to death.
>>
>>62327343
>pressurised
did you seriously said they will use a spacesuit inside a pressurised spaceship?

LOL
>>
>>62327316
keep going, Elon. thanks
>>
> These suits aren’t designed for extra-vehicular activity (EVA) after all – they’re created to protect the astronauts while they’re in the capsule, and when moving over to other vehicles (like the ISS) under pressurized conditions, rather than being exposed to vacuum.

It's a flight suit. Why the fuck are people calling it a space suit.
>>
>>62327358

that is the purpose of musklets space suit
>>
Dream on, mars man
>>
>>62327316
>elon musk
Reminder to ignore what this charlatan and a welfare queen has to say. He's all about attention whoring and putting himself in the middle of news... because it makes it easier for him to raise money from taxpayers.

>Can we wean Elon Musk off government support already?
https://archive.fo/s4riU

>Its Time to Stop Spending Taxpayer Dollars on Elon Musk and Cronyism

>It has been widely reported that among SolarCity, Tesla, and the rocket company SpaceX, Elon Musks confederacy of interests has gotten at least $4.9 billion in taxpayer support over the past 10 years.

>This is almost half of Musks supposed net worthtaken from the pockets of American citizens and put into companies that can survive only by cannibalizing each other, spending without end, and promising that success is always just beyond the horizon and yet never arrives.
https://archive.fo/gWSOf
>>
shit lets stop capitalism because the lobbist hate musk
>>
>>62327358
You laugh now but when your pressurized spaceship loses pressure, you'll spend the last 30 seconds of your life wishing you had been wearing one.

>>62327372
Because it's for a spaceship. And in a pinch would work perfectly well outside the spaceship.
>>
>>62327382
But Tesla and SpaceX are delivering.
>>
>>62327408
> HURR IL PRTEND TO BE RTARD THAT WLL SHOW DEM XD XD XD
>>
>>62327426
shhhh dont wake the exxon shill
>>
>>62327426
Tall poppy syndrome.

>>62327408
How the fuck can someone so brain damaged operate a computer..?
>>
File: virgin galactic suit.jpg (127KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
virgin galactic suit.jpg
127KB, 1100x619px
>>62327316
Ugly

And this guy is supposed to be a visionary. We would have gotten something better even if he'd commissioned Tricky Rick.

Even fucking Addidas makes better looking space suits
>>
>>62327316
Looks flimsy as hell
>>
File: cocks.jpg (191KB, 738x505px) Image search: [Google]
cocks.jpg
191KB, 738x505px
>>
>>62327548
breddy gud
>>
>>62327382
>$4.9 billion in taxpayer support over the past 10 years.
This is literally nothing compared to the bailouts that big auto got in 2008, not to mention the subsidies the petroleum industry and Boeing/LockMart/ULA receive.
>>
>>62327316
Stole daft punks look yo
>>
>>62327316
It's good enough to be memeable on reddit so it's "good"
who gives a fuck if it works or it's practical or if it makes the job, all it matters is to be able to fish for for likes on facebook, upvotes on reddit, clicks on buzzfeed and "inspire" a goodle doodle and the corporate-cock-sucking normies will eat it

Please Kim, please press the button and clean this Earth
>>
>>62327316
looks like a daft punk costume
>>
File: Bored.jpg (159KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
Bored.jpg
159KB, 506x506px
Name of the album/song?
>>
>>62327913
big dick nigger orgasms
>>
>>62327794
>MUH BAILOUTS!
gib moar monies to a fucking billionaire plox!
stupid moron.
>>
>>62327945
So you aren't actually refuting that the monies Musk has received is a drop in the bucket compared to his competitors. Glad we're in agreement anon.
>>
>>62327382
Yeah, instead of raising money he needs for cutting edge research he could be in a basement jerking off to cartoons like you. Fucking bitch right? I bet your gentoo desktop looks way better than whatever that bitch is using. Am I right, autismo?
>>
>>62327913
Burbank Sound Stage
>>
>>62327316
Where's the backpack? If there's no backpack then it's just for internal use. The only reason for that is if spacex fucks something up and the capsule loses pressure.
>>
>>62327996
But anon that spaceship uses GNU/Linux for control, it probably has a better looking desktop than any of our computers.
https://space.stackexchange.com/questions/9243/what-computer-and-software-is-used-by-the-falcon-9
>>
>>62328027
And he is stupid for creating that because nothing ever happens to the capsule to loose pressure before. Stupid fucking good for nothing virgins getting mad at guy who is trying to accomplish interplanetary travel. They know better. They built Arch box following the tutorial. They should know.
>>
>>62328058
I know about that anon, but tell that to autismos here with Dunning - Kruger effect.
>>
>>62327316
This shit was in the way all day yesterday. I hate when they move Dragon behind our first stage area.

>>62327548
This is pretty good, I will show people at work tomorrow.
>>
>>62327913
Shekel relocation
>>
>>62327382
Where's your rockets?
>>
>>62327316
it's not a space suit, you misquoting fucktard, it's a flight suit.
>>
>>62327913
kek
>>
>>62328081
You work there? Please tell how it is, no bullshit.
>>
>>62327316
My thought is that the helmet doesn't look form fitting like a motorcycle helmet.

Columbia investigation basically said you will get a major head neck injury with big open helmets that don't fit tight.
>>
>>62328398
What do you want to know? It depends on your personality, your commitments outside of work, and the specific group you belong to. Some people hate it, they usually don't last long, but overall I think most people enjoy working here.

You can either treat it as just another job, albeit one that requires a serious time commitment, or more as your passion/life's work, both types of people exist here, you just have to be mature about the work you take on. Aside from very specific groups and at specific times, it's far more balanced than it was a few years ago. We've really got a pretty good handle on ops/production and staffing at this point.

I'll be up for another hour if you have specific questions.
>>
>>62327316
looks cool, but does it work?
>>
>>62328501
Hows the new JTOC process working out for you?
>>
>>62328528
>JTOC process
What's this?
>>62327913
kek
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.