[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at shitty local community college studying webdev >parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1496436661726.jpg (67KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1496436661726.jpg
67KB, 640x637px
>at shitty local community college studying webdev
>parents pay for it and I don't have anything better to do so I take it
>test where we can use class activities as reference
>test is a MVC CRUD webapp in JSP with for a given SQL schema as always
>everyone just copies and pastes and changes stuff as needed from the past class activities
>I'm smarter than everyone else, so I make a skeleton project with everything from the base model classes, the servlet controller and the HTML forms, fill and refactor as needed
>finish test in 20 minutes while everyone takes 2 hours
>next week
>teacher wants to speak to me
>"Anon we noticed you cheated in the test"
>what? I did not
>"yes you did, you brought the test assignment half done from home"
>but doesn't everyone just do the same? The test assignments are always extremely similar to class activities and everyone just copies and pastes from past projects, and you always have always been cool with that. What's the real difference between copying and pasting during the test or just doing it at home and bring it half done?"
>"no anon blah blah blah, that isn't allowed, you cheated and your score will be 0"
>mfw

I appealed to the academic director last Friday and I'm waiting for my response this Monday. Am I really that wrong? If they cared that much they wouldn't allow copy and pasting.
>>
Of course that's cheating, are you retarded?
>>
What they did was worse than what you did for sure. I think the trouble is that they couldn't know you did it all from the start if you brought it in partially done.
>>
>>62326790
If the test was about copying and pasting it would be cheating, but it's about web development and I completed the work accordingly.
>>
>>62326770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDEwbsWj2Qo
>>
>>62326820
Thanks, I almost went 2 hours straight without listening to it.
>>
>>62326770
Probably because everyone in the room, even though they were copying, pasting and readjusting, was doing everything there. You brought something in from home that someone else could have coded.
>>
>>62326770
don't cheat next time you stupid cunt
>>
>>62326770
>smarter than everyone else
>scores a 0

who's smarter now, dumbass? save your superiority complex for when you graduate and are unemployable because of it.
>>
>>62326770
the way you described it seems like they want you to reuse your old code and adjust it.
>>
>>62326853
The class name isn't "Copying and Pasting", it's web development. Also my work was much better, while everyone just had basic unstyled HTML mine had CSS styling and AJAX because I didn't spend an hour copying and pasting from class materials.
>>
>>62326820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VijPLr1Zb8
>>
>>62326770
>im smarter than everyone else
>"why didnt i get away with it, im ssuperior to these cc plebs"

Man this hurt to read, I hope you fail the class, OP.
>>
>>62326904
the basis is, you brought in half completed work from home, they did all their work in the time frame given, YOU BROUGHT IN OUTSIDE WORK SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE CODED. Even though they're too retarded to code like you can, the professor overlooks that one teeny factor simply because it's crap he knows they're capable of doing but are too fucking lazy to rewrite every single goddamn time he gives you guys a test. You on the other hand could have done something just as great in less amount of time than those tards but chose to bring in work from home, that, I repeat, could have been coded by someone else entirely seeing as how your professor obviously thinks your work wasn't made just by you.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>62326770
>I'm smarter than everyone else
>parents pay for it
>you cheated and your score will be 0

Karma is nice
>>
>>62326770
>I'm smarter than everyone else
Autism is a hell of a drug.
If I introduced you to someone smarter than you would you recognize it?

If he lets everyone else copy and paste I don't see the problem it doing it, but I hope you keep the zero because of the attitude.
>>
>>62326770
I like how post by post, OP inadvertently reveals precisely why he's in community college despite claiming to be so smart.
>>
>>62326770
>any year
>not waiting until 10 minutes before end time to hand in the test, even if you already finished way earlier
It's like high school didn't teach you anything
>>
>>62326770
omg You should have waited 2h doing nothing then give your test ...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.