[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/, why haven't you chopped your genitals off, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (157KB, 747x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 747x700px
/g/, why haven't you chopped your genitals off, and apply to Outreachy yet?
>>
>>62323459
Why would I need to chop them off? All I need to do is (((identify))) as a woman.
>>
Does this mean i need to grow a penis? LOL
>>
>>62323483
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>62323483
sad you chopped it off?
>>
File: on.jpg (23KB, 397x298px) Image search: [Google]
on.jpg
23KB, 397x298px
>5,500 USD pay with $500 USD travel stipend
>>
>seek white employees
>das raycist

>seek mentally ill faggots
>be praised
>>
Why Sudan?
>>
>Apply
>Say you're a white cis man
>Get rejected
>Take rejection letter to lawyer
>Sue the pants off of them for violations of Section VII of the Civil Rights Act
>>
>>62323491
I've wondered for years wtf that means
>>
>>62323459
This sounds discrminatory
>>
>>62323459
should i give it a try?
im not not trans but this board needs some action and im bored i need a free job
>>
>>62323459
Isn't this discriminatory to white people? aka against your constitutions in america? asking as a white cis foreigner.
>>
>>62324055
And asians
>>
>>62323636
lurk more faggot
>>
just identify as an Outreachy intern and skip the signup bullshit
>>
>>62324055
Of course it is. It's illegal, but that only matters if the law is enforced. Unfortunately the people in charge of making sure the law is enforced are often jews or jew sympathizers.
>>
nice racist, sexist advertisement
>>
File: 1504657812297.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1504657812297.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>62323483
>Does this mean i need to grow a penis? LOL
you should grow a set of balls you fucking faggot.
>>
>>62323459

Why do all of these startups have these dumb fucking names with -y or -ly appended at the end. Maybe that's why they fail, because they can't fucking spell.
>>
>>62323459
>Latin@
>romance languages are now misogynistic
>>
>>62323459
If free software doesn't free itself from that fuckery, we are doomed, never expected that the most stupid people in this earth would be taken seriously to the point to be a threat
>>
>>62323459
>be asian
>apply
>get rejected
>sue on grounds of non-discrimination act
???
>>
>>62325228
systemd will kilil linux soon

first embedded, then everything but phones
>>
>internships

>>62323604
US sanction countries. Although I didn't hear about sanctions against Crimea? Maybe Russia really did get to them.

>>62323636
It refers to the "please live in london" desperate hope some anon back in the mists of time had that a femanon was actually near them, presumably so they could gaze from afar wishing they could fuck them but being too socially awkward to actually speak to another person. The acrostic, and later changing it to any other placename, is later shitposting.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.