[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your answer to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: _20170908_221733.jpg (194KB, 1080x1421px) Image search: [Google]
_20170908_221733.jpg
194KB, 1080x1421px
What's your answer to this?
>>
Everything is correct if you're a Mac user.
>>
>>62319349
stupid thread
>>
>>62319349
> projection
Money/gold musulman buy bad things.
>>
>It's a way to evade taxes
https://www.thestreet.com/story/14257905/1/bitcoin-investors-must-report-gains-to-the-irs.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/business/dealbook/irs-is-seeking-tax-evaders-who-use-bitcoin.html?mcubz=0
>>
>>62319349
>OP posts a personal army request because he doesn't agree.
>>
1. so is any other fiat currency
2. so does any other currency
3. so what? taxes fuels terrorist governments like saudi arabia and israel
4. taxes are theft and immoral so this is a feature
5.anonymity and privacy is good for everyone.
>>
>>62319394
Are you stupid?
>>
>>62319424
No, you're stupid, you fucking retard.

You literally posted a Quora post revealing the guy's name/picture, in which he is calling out something the /g/oons here cherish dearly, in hopes they attack him.

>Are you stupid?
That reply was completely unnecessary, and you only did it to bump your thread, faggot.

>saged.
>>
>>62319476
I've posted quora content before. Nothing happened.
>>
Ad 1: The currency market is clearly a bubble that can't last forever. As long as everyone involved knows that, I have no objections. It is certainly not a Ponzi scheme as a payment method though.

Ad 2, 3, 4: Indeed, and that's the good thing. A real value of bitcoin is that it can do payments that are very resistant to meddling by the authorities. Clearly, this has both good and bad consequences. If governments didn't make it necessary to resort to unblockable payment techniques, I would be much more sympathetic to these complaints.

Ad 5: The moment the US government stopped people from donating to wikileaks years ago for political reasons, they made it necessary for good and moral people to resort to encouraging all the issues in 2, 3, 4 and many more. I would estimate that the US government is thereby responsible for at least half of the bitcoin-based support of unsavory practices across the world, in making sure that good and honest people could no longer trust the US government payment controls and were forced to take matters into their own hands. Good job, guys.
>>
>>62319349
But... all of these apply to 'real' money?!?
>>
File: jihadcarmack.jpg (11KB, 172x242px) Image search: [Google]
jihadcarmack.jpg
11KB, 172x242px
>>62319349
>ponzi scheme
Maybe.
>it enables money laundering
Money laundering wouldn't be necessary if the government didn't operate under a unconstitutional taxation dictatorship, so this is a good thing.
>how do you think terrorists pay for bombs
Our government gives them to Israel, and Israel arms terrorists and then proceeds to blame everything on the Saudis
>way to evade taxes
Good. Stealing is wrong. We should not encourage the government to steal from us. If you can get away with "cheating" on your taxes, you have the moral obligation to do so.
>who needs anonymity
We should not encourage the government to violate our right to privacy. We should also be dedicating every iota of our will to the overthrow of central banks, digital currency and the petrodollar as a whole.
>>
>>62319349
i don't want a bunch of random people controlling my money. even if it means that so do criminals. everyone has their rights.
>>
>>62319390
Most crypto enables perfectly traceable and permanent transactions, public ledgers like this are the IRS dream
>>62319559
\thread
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.