[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He doesnt use braindumps for certs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>He doesnt use braindumps for certs
>>
File: 1479539882263.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1479539882263.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>62317860
Alright SHILL, I'll bite, what is it?
>>
>He doesn't learn how to do the work before getting a certificate to then leverage that experience with an employer
>He gets the cert and the job and gets sacked weeks later for not knowing how to do half the things their resume would imply they knew
>>
>>62317910
>He doesnt cash dat sweeeet salary before heading off for the next job
>He doesnt go pajeet-no-understand mode for 6 straight months, claiming to still getting a footing on his new job

Cashed 60k for the better part of the year browsing plebbit. Life is good, mang.
>>
ironic bump
>>
>>62317933
Just be careful, there are too many people in operations who claim to know how to use certain systems and don't have a clue in reality. I just got a 7k raise with my current employer after 9 months because of how consistently I'm punching above my weight.

Pay is still buttons because it's helpdesk but I'd prefer to be the person who gets the work done instead of being the person that's dragging a team down
>>
>>62318441
Right on man, wish you the best and keep striving for excellence! That's how I started out as well
>>
>>62317860
I did the braindump route however, I actually know my shit when it comes to my job and function...

I also actually study, and engage myself in projects and testing, but yea I still braindump a little bit...
>>
>>62318574
Which braindump site you use? They all feel so fake
>>
> he's a tech monkey

even a java coder pajeet is better than you
>>
I'm getting a free CCNA from some private company that claims funding from the government, and they're clearly rigging it so we can't fail. I don't need braindumps when the following actually happened to me:

>Okay, here is your exam, anon. Good luck!
>Question #1: What is the subnet address of something something something?
>Me, thinking to self: Do they mean the network address for a subnet? How can an entire subnet have one IP address? I have never seen this terminology before, even though I have the knowledge to work it out!
>Me, out loud: Hey, when they say "subnet address", do they mean-?
>Instructor: Yes, it's a /26 subnet, so it's 192.168.0.192 for that subnet
>Me: t-thanks

I wonder if they're going to make me do an exam at some point, which I will fail, or if I'm going to just steal a free CCNA.
>>
>>62320466
That's horrible

I use the dumps but I actually study...
>>
>>62320964
I got 99.5% on that exam. They gave me all the answers and I still made a mistake somewhere.
>>
>>62318664
Devs maintain the smug attitude while they continue to shovel shit software onto the networks we maintain. The irony is palpable
>>
>>62321098
Most importantly, everyone can pretend to be le ebin programmer because it's free to learn. The only people who post here about actual technical jobs will be the people who really have such a job. That's why most NEETs on /g/ claim to love programming.
>>
>>62321188
snap that makes so much sense, especially on here. Good shout comrade
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.