[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: iphone_8_render_2.jpg (23KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
iphone_8_render_2.jpg
23KB, 750x416px
4 days
>>
>>62311231
Prepare your assholes ifags shit is gotta be huge
>>
>>62311231
You know that iToddlers are going to be marching down the streets screaming I N N O V A T I O N.

Anything with an 'i' in front of it is preying upon the stupid and gullible.
>>
apple logo should be the fingerprint sensor
>>
>>62311490
Don't disrespect the apple logo.
That's like using Jesus' X as a latch.
>>
>>62311574
If it's in the power button on the side I'm going to assume that's the reason Sony can't enable their sensor in America
>>
File: iPhone9-1024x440.jpg (50KB, 1024x440px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone9-1024x440.jpg
50KB, 1024x440px
>>62311231
365 days
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1170x780px
It a bit of a shame that Apple up and leaked their entire god damn line up through that HomePod fuck up. Though at least pic related is confirmed to be the real model
>>
>>62311231
>4 days
Till your current phone gets an update that makes it perform worse and they release a new phone with less features
>>
>>62311467
>Anything with an 'i' in front of it is preying upon the stupid and gullible.
>iSlam
You logical legitimately and un sarcastically checks out

Which is probably also why they haven't released a product starting with that "I" thing in years
>>
>>62311891
>islam
>i slam
lulz were had
>>
Lets see how long this thread can go before it descends into everyone shouting about iToddlers and Pajeets
>>
>>62312182
T. Pajeet
>>
File: iphone_edition_design.jpg (42KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
iphone_edition_design.jpg
42KB, 600x336px
>that top display cut-out
>>
>>62311837
San Francisco font is so goofy looking, reminds me of a kid putting on his daddy's suit and pretending to be the businessman
>>
>>62314633
So much like San Francisco the city, when you think about it.
>>
>>62311837
I really hope they don't go with the top cutout. This muh 100% screen coverage meme has to stop. It looks so fucking bad. Just have a bit of bezel on top for your front facing cams and speakers.

It looks like a fucking child's toy.
>>
>>62311810
Those concepts make me angry, who the fuck draws those retarded things? It's not any better than furries on DeviantArt.
>>
>>62315676
Some hope that they'll just use the OLED screen's black pixels to blend the bezel with the top
>>
>>62311810
>mfw someone took off their own time to make this shitty design
>mfw it's a pretty professional model with good details and rendering

Why would anyone make such an abomination?
>>
>>62311231
I hope it will have wireless charging and will popularize it so more android manufacturers will get aboard. Not gonna buy a toddlerPhone but Apple will have to pull the wireless charging wagon, I'm afraid.
>>
File: file.jpg (23KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
23KB, 399x388px
>>62311810
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.