[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one reach tech nirvana?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: kodo-sawaki.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kodo-sawaki.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
How does one reach tech nirvana?
>>
>>62310194
Temple OS
>>
By using their technology to listen to einojuhani rautavaara
>>
When you stop caring.
>>
crt monitors, no smartphones, no tech post-2006.
>>
File: Portugal casa do penedo.jpg (48KB, 564x420px) Image search: [Google]
Portugal casa do penedo.jpg
48KB, 564x420px
You must live here for 10 years
>>
>>62310199
this teebh
>>
Creating your own PCB boards and circuits, writing all of the code required to make use of it.

Then you have truly reached technological enlightenment and can do anything, no longer shackled by the restraints of the hardware and code of others.
>>
File: libre-enlightened.png (578KB, 612x1156px) Image search: [Google]
libre-enlightened.png
578KB, 612x1156px
>>62310194
By renouncing all proprietary software and embracing the Way of Libre
>>
Installing yourself into the botnet
>>
>>62310194
Enjoy Quake Champions.
>>
Okay I'll try.

#1: By using technology skillfully, effectively and having the willingness to learn instead of being ignorant.

>Understanding the basics about the tech that you use and how to use it properly, so you can accomplish exactly what you want.

#2: By using technology to better one's life, and not as a distraction to waste one's time.

>Avoid wasting your time, unless it creates some real benefit to you. For example checking social media every 20 minutes is probably a waste of time, or playing a video game for days non-stop. You will need to evaluate what things are a benefit to you personally.

#3: By contributing back to technological innovation without exploiting or restricting others.

>Make something and make it good, but don't be evil about it, find a balance between profit and benefit to society.
>>
>>62310199
Only correct answer
>>
>>62310682
thats quality
>>
>>62310194
You have to pass the gateless gate
>>
Think like how a computer things. Think logically.
>>
>>62310194
Write and infinite for loop that outputs ((you)) and upload it to the internet.
>>
>>62310194
Use MS-DOS 6.22 as your main OS. Use a 486 as your main desktop. Use Turbo C++ as your main IDE
>>
File: FFbg01house-764061.jpg (62KB, 625x470px) Image search: [Google]
FFbg01house-764061.jpg
62KB, 625x470px
>>62310229
so comfy
>>
>>62312882
: ((you)) begin ." ((you))" false until ; ((you))

There I wrote it in forth
>>
In same way as classic nirvana, only as cyborg.
>>
>>62310682
I'll have you know /g/ is the designated shitposting board and we will not have you ruining it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.