[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't pay for software you like >people that make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Lena.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lena.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>don't pay for software you like
>people that make software you like won't have money to make software you'd probably like
>>
>don't pay for software you like
>other people will pay for software you like
>>
>>62301512
>Lepra posting
>>
>>62301512
>>62302049
she has nice tits and pussy.
>>
>>62301512
They'll learn to make FOSS software then... Nobody pirates cheap programs because no one uses them.
>>
when I stop being poor I'm gonna pay for software
not saying I'm in the right you just can't do anything about it
>>
File: fds.jpg (56KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
fds.jpg
56KB, 624x352px
>>62302071
>>
>>62301512
Lena was a one hit wonder pushed by Stefan Raab. She failed horribly after Sattelite. SAD because she was fucking hot.

She was a second Guildo Horn but with being hot instead of being disgusting.
>>
>>62302140
younger chubby lena was best lena
>>
>>62302174
Dat ass tho. I bet Raab pounded her like Hurricane Harvey.
>>
>>62302071
>nice tits

where
>>
>>62302265
Tbqh she doesn't even have to have nice tits with that ass. I wonder what she's doing now that Raab has dropped her..
>>
>>62302140
>Guido Horn
>disgusting
shut up you little faggot, Guido Horn is a sex god. And he loves you.

PiepPiepPiep Guido hat euch alle lieb.
>>
>>62302265
her shit got leaked. yandex search and find it (SJWoogle is useless for this sort of shit).
>>
>>62301512
>linking software
What are you, gay?
>>
>>62302337
Yeah and then I went to a concert in Zuelpich back in the days and he literally showered me with his stinky sweat.
That guy is fucking revolting. I get that him being filthy was a marketing thing, but he actually doused us in the sweat from his never washed armpits and the fat from his hair. It was fucking disgusting. You can only have him lieb if you stay away from the actual live concerts.
>>
>>62301512
Companies make software for other companies, and they have to buy it, they make it available for the public because of
>it may make extra money
>people become familiar with it
>>
File: ezpz.png (825KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ezpz.png
825KB, 1366x768px
>>62301512
>use Free as Freedom software
>volunteer nerds around the world keep making them for gratis
>everyone is happy
>>
File: 1500838234889.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1500838234889.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>62301512
common misconception. everyone else buys it.

>"one torrent is one lost sale"
>>
only windows users pirate software
>>
>>62301512

>use free software you like
>can't run paid software anyway

t.chromebookfag
>>
>>62301512
>Buy Android game from Indie Game Awards list
>$2.99 for an hour of novel gameplay
>imokwiththis.png
>delete after finishing because huge
>automated refund process kicks in
Welp, I tried
>>
>>62301512
the only good software is born out of necessity

if it was made to be sold it's inevitably going to turn into a bloated piece of godawful trash
>>
>>62302377
>gets showered in the Meisters love.
>complains
Shiggidy diggty
>>
>don't pay for anything at all
>people won't have money to do anything
>enjoy the collapse of modern society while listening to pixies and banging a hobo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.