[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AirBnB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: airbnb.png (51KB, 1666x636px) Image search: [Google]
airbnb.png
51KB, 1666x636px
Am I too paranoid for refusing to provide my ID to book an AirBnB house?

Friends are pissed off. But I don't give a shit. Why should I provide a government issued ID to this website?
>>
>>62300902
>Why should I provide a government issued ID to this website?
It says it in the fucking image.
>>
>>62300902
Get a fake id :^)
>>
>normalfag wagecuck problems
>>
File: Kitty.jpg (2MB, 3888x3888px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty.jpg
2MB, 3888x3888px
>>62300914

Yeah but would they not abuse it? Perhaps sell the info to the highest bidder? My Bday date, Driver's License no. , and other info... all in the hands of a company.
>>
>airbnb goes bankrupt
>all their assets, including millions of ID photo´s, get sold to the highest bidder
If I were you I'd just blank out the SSN, see if they allow it.
>>
>>62300902
>>62300943
If they just want to match photos then send your ID with all that info covered when you scan it. Dumbass.
>>
You are way to paranoid the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
File: 1360706363027.jpg (74KB, 601x609px) Image search: [Google]
1360706363027.jpg
74KB, 601x609px
>>62301001
>>62300980

Literally just did that before you two commented. Great idea. Let's see if it goes through.
>>
>>62300902
not that paranoid

didnt want to use my id for verification on bitcoin sites either, although its probably way more sketchier than airbnb, but my country explicitly says not to give away copies of ID/passport to third so at least im censoring all important parts
>>
>>62301058
If they give you shit send them that screenshot and throw it back in their face.
>>
>>62301047
let me know if it works anon
>>
>>62300902

>going outside
>ever

You brought this on yourself.
>>
>>62301231

Not yet. Trying again.

"Hi Anon,

It’s difficult to see your ID in the photo you provided. To make sure it’s you, we’ll need a photo that clearly shows all of the information on your ID so we can confirm that it’s valid."

I just covered the day of my bday, and first 4 digits of my license no.
>>
They want to make sure you're not some fucking psycho that will murder the family renting you the room.
Seems normal to me. You're going to stay in someone elses house, maybe even in a room while they live there
If you're not willing to prove you're who you say you are book a regular hotel.
>>
File: 1.jpg (92KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
92KB, 640x635px
>>62301338
>>62301231

Ok it worked. I covered the License No. and expiry date.

/thread
>>
>>62301367
>>62301264
so they only cared about the DOB?
>>
>>62300902
For the same fucking reason a hotel confirms who you are you fucking sperg.
>>
>>62300902
Stallman would not be please, he only stays in hotels that accept foot cheese as payment with no ID
>>
>>62300902
>Am I too paranoid
Yes
>>
>>62301551
So the Jews can keep track on my traveling habits?
>>
I mean, yeah, it's botnet, but I'm not renting my house out to a child rapist either. I'm pretty sure hotels have the same procedure.
>>
File: .png (59KB, 237x200px) Image search: [Google]
.png
59KB, 237x200px
>>62301367
Nice, thanks anon. I tried to use it once and they only required a self pic then, which was bad enough. If I have to do it again in the future I will keep this in mind
>>
why do people travel? you can see pics how every country looks on the net
>>
Enjoy.
http://www.airbnbhell.com/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.