[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs in Silicon Valley post-trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_from_20160904_000820.png (28KB, 369x277px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_from_20160904_000820.png
28KB, 369x277px
What's the situation for a Britbong programmer with 10 years exp like me who wants to move to Murrica and find work in the Valley?

Specifically thinking about the visa situation?

I'm thinking of visiting the country anyway as I have never been before and thought I might as well make it into a company-scouting exercise while I'm there. Please help, I don't want to have to ask the faggots on HN.
>>
>>62300791
Are you white?
>>
>>62300791
fuck off we're full
>>
>>62300791
Go fix your own country instead of flooding ours
>>
>>62300791
You should still be able to get in as long as you're not a radical muslim. Also Trump emphasized LEGAL immigration, so as long as you do it LEGALLY, there shouldn't be any problems my dude.
>>
>>62300802
Yeah
>>62300810
Nah we're already fucked thanks to the old fuckers who voted for Brexit
>>
>>62300791
Kraut-fag here. Nothing has changed with the visa lotto and it's still stacked against European immigration (look up Hart-Cellar Act). Your best bet is to have the $500k or so you need to qualify for an investment incentive or moving to Chihuahua Mexico and crossing the border illegally.
>>
>>62300791
SV is even more expensive than London and riddled with hipsters and SJWs.
>>
>>62300868
based on >>62300835 it sounds like he'd fit right in with the SV crowd
>>
>>62300791
Asalama alekum fellow muslim brother.
>>
>>62300791
kys entitled white bigot, we only want vibrant and diverse immigrants
>>
>>62300918
I don't want any immigrants, we're full enough as it is. They got their own nation, stay there and fix it.
>>
>>62300791
You have to go back.
>>
>>62300939
lol too bad we're getting unlimited diversity, sucks to be poor
>>
>>62300939
One legal taxpayer isn't going to make a difference over the millions of mexicans pouring in over the border.
>>
>>62300972
Illegal immigration has dropped dramatically since trump actually enforced the laws and trump will finish the wall in a matter of months.
>>
>>62300983
The hard part is going to be maintaining the wall and continuing to enforce immigration controls after Trump.
>>
>>62301041
Trump has 8 years and has republican majority right now, I'm sure he can pass a law that this wall can never be taken down or funding be cut so severely it breaks down
>>
>10 years experience

Sorry. You can fuck right off with your knowledge and real world experience. I've got diversity hires with online CS masters degrees lined up at the door for shit pay.

Maybe look into a nice job as a sharia law enforcement officer.
>>
>>62301059
>being this delusional
oh sweetie, no. the upper-class is all progressive now and we hate the working poor. you're going to get more diversity and you're going to like it, because if you don't we're going to fire you and send black-clad meth-addicts to attack you in the streets :^)
>>
>>62301126
That's only because it's hip and trendy to be progressive, soon nationalism and nativism will be all the rage.
>>
>>62300791
>might as well make it into a company-scouting exercise while I'm there
How to get a 5yr immigration ban
>>
>>62302909
Why?
>>
>>62300791
not gonna happen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.