[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chink tech repair shops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: a3-e1442488906164.jpg (59KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
a3-e1442488906164.jpg
59KB, 620x349px
I needed a screw for my ssd msata and went to my local chick tech repair shop. Last time I was in one of these shops I was a little kid so I didn't really connected the change with the rise of smartphone popularity.

Holy shit that place was full of tech illiterate. I'm not surprised about the tech illiteracy in there, but about the fucking number of people waiting and asking for dumb questions. And the price list! They were charging like 10 eurobucks for fucking installing Gapps, 20 for formatting android, 40 for formatting Windows.

I only now realize how much money you can make with an activity like that.
What do you think /g/?

And no they didn't have fucking screws.
>>
>>62296902
"Repair" shop are basically handphone reseller shops now. Best profit margin, less overheads.
>>
>>62296902

the funny thing is they only do the simplest of repair for brainlets these days. for anything more difficult than installing windows or changing laptop battery they just say it's impossible.
>>
>europoor 3rd worlder complaining
Typical, as always.
>>
>>62297090
Not really complaining, just asking for a discussion about how profitable it is and will be as well as general thoughts about it. I think you didn't really read the post, but with the couple of swear words you found made you think it was a complaint.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.