[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you use microsoft products if the company was european?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170907-115958.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-115958.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Would you use microsoft products if the company was european?
>>
>>62296420
Why would it make a difference?
>implying corruption doesn't exist in yurop
>>
>>62296420
Yes

>>62296439
They wouldn't be allowed to spy on their customers.
>>
>>62296439
Many people here avoid american company products because according to american law, inteligence agencies like cia can demand any kind of info these companies have, which means your info that ms stores on its servers, where in europe that is not the case
>>
>>62296486
>implying corruption doesn't exist in yurop
Because the governments would be doing it for them.
>>
>>62296499
It's much harder for European agencies to spy on people. They have to get a court order for every single case first.
>>
>>62296522
Or they ask the burgers to do it
>Five Eyes
>9 Eyes
>14 Eyes/ SSEUR
There is no escape, which is why I don't see how it would make a difference.
>>
>>62296486
they would spy on you, you just wouldn't know that
>>
>>62296420
No because it's still proprietary shit
>>
>>62296420
Only if the OS was open source. I don't use it anyway.
>>
No becuase europoor are muslim 3rd worlders
>>
>lil queers think there is barely any spying in europe
At least you know there's spying in the US. In Europe it just happens out of sight.
>>
>>62296486
>They wouldn't be allowed to spy on their customers.
Just so you know, there is a law in France that forces ISP to record and store every log of every customers, in order to give them to the governement
>>
>>62298430
But that's just to prove they aren't spying on them.
>>
>>62296522
>It's much harder for European agencies to spy on people. They have to get a court order for every single case first.
Watch a few CCC talks about German network policies, ISPs, secret services and their involvement with US agencies.
There is no practical difference.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.