[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need ideas for a project /g/ The chair of the cs department

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I need ideas for a project /g/

The chair of the cs department asked me to put together something to present at the university's fall festival for computer science. And I can't really think of anything. What the fuck do I make? I have about a month to roll it out
>>
>>62290010
ai to generate ideas for codemonkeys
>>
>>62290040
op btfo
>>
Write a tool that calculates the ideal amount of smetana for a given stack of blini.
>>
>>62290110
>blini.
what's a blini anon
>>
>>62290127
what's an anon, anon
>>
>>62290127
Russian crêpes
>>
File: i09FJm4.jpg (177KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
i09FJm4.jpg
177KB, 1124x1024px
>>62290127
>>
>>62290375
>ywn be this kot
why even live
>>
You're fucked. You have to present something which:
a.) Is clever enough to stand out from any other mundane coding project.
b.) Has to be completely stable so it doesn't glitch or crash when being presented in front of a room full of people
>>
Make a (You) counter that can't be spoofed. When the counter hits 9000, it should load the Wannacry and encrypt the computer.
>>
>>62290010
I'd say do something with mycroft. it's an opensource, and extensible ai/digital assistant
get it up and running and write your own extensions to make it do some cool but useful shit
>>
>>62290010
Track advertisements online and find out what products are being pushed the hardest and to what demographics
>>
>>62290010
Why are you going it for >free?
>>
>>62290865
he's not doing it for free, he's paying for the privilege. if you read the fine print of all those papers you sign when you enroll in college, you'll find that everything produced for class or with university resources is property of the university. technically if you write a piece of code at the uni library, you don't even have the right to license it
>>
>>62290010
A new crytocurrency that makes it hard for GPU mining
>>
>>62291046
I actually don't pay shit for college. I got a free ride and all of our code for classes is on github, MIT lic.
>>
>>62290437
based kotposter
>>
>>62292133
yikes
>>
>>62290010
Attach button to raspberry pi.
When you press the button it turns on your xbox and donates $1 to a charity you hate.

Call it a pay for play service.
>>
>>62290010
A photo booth that takes a photo of you then using facial recognition software finds your Facebook account.
>>
>>62292238
If he doesn't do this I'm doing it.
>>
>>62290437
>smetana
>kot
RUSSIAN NEED GO-
Хaхa я шyчy. Heт aмepикaнcoк ))
>>
>>62290010
Modify EXT4 to include automatic checksuming/parchive ecc file recovery to protect against bit riot transparently without ZFS autism.

Easy mode: Write a small script that does the same externally with NTFS and alternate data streams that checks files nightly.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.