[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me pick a phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: compare.jpg (71KB, 546x808px) Image search: [Google]
compare.jpg
71KB, 546x808px
My last one died and I'm stuck with a horrible old Sony that is giving me aids.

I want something with
>decent specs
>good build quality
>long battery life (>3Ah)
>small dimensions: shorter than 15cm=5.9in, and slimmer than 7cm=2.9in
A physical keyboard and stock Android 7 or higher would be nice, too.
Price doesn't matter too much.

Right now I am looking at the Blackberry KeyOne, the Google Pixel and the Oneplus 5. Also the Moto G5 for a bang4buck option.

Gimme advice, suggestions, alternatives, warnings, etc

I trust you, /g/!
>>
iPhone 7
>>
>>62289706
If you get a Pixel, wait until the new one is out, should lower the price a bit. I've had really good experiences with Xiaomi lately, can recommend the Mi 5S and Mi 6 if you dont live in the US.

Otherwise your choices are solid I guess. You could also look at Nokia.
>>
>>62289752
no Apple
I want to play mp3s on my device and use it the way I want to.
Also, overpriced plus a million other reasons.
>>
>>62289815
>Nokia
Don't they run some cancer version of Android?

I'll check out the Xiaomis, thanks.
>>
>>62289706
I'd recommend you in this order:
Xiaomi Mi6
OnePlus 5
Xperia XZ Premium
Or wait for the Pixel 2.

I'm not sure if BlackBerry phones are any good so I can't rate Keyone since I've never seen a BlackBerry in my entire life (the brand has never been popular here, everyone always used Sony/Nokia/Samsung/LG).

>>62289881
>Don't they run some cancer version of Android?
I'm pretty sure they run stock android, but I could be wrong. That's what they said they would go for when they made the switch from windows phones to android. I haven't seen a newer Nokia phone yet so I can't say.
>>
>>62289881
Nokia phones run stock android and should even get fast updates.
>>
galaxy s8 plus
>>
>>62290087
stellar suggestions, thanks

The Blackberry was popular before like 2013 here (Germany), but smartphones took over.
I have an obsession with physical keyboards because typing on a virtual one just never seems like the real deal.

Ill put some research into Nokia.
>>
>>62289706
The new yotaphone
>>
>>62290478
Interesting idea, but not for me.
>>
>>62290087
>Xiaomi Mi6
Is MIUI useable or do people just flash Cyanogen/stock?
>>
>>62290429
No because Touchjizz, bloatware and quality.
>>
>>62290732
I'm using Miui with Apex Launcher. Most additions aren't bad and it's pretty battery efficient (Mi 6 gets about 8h of SoT). I did root it, however, and remove some system apps including Duo and CheetahMobile stuff.

Also installed the Google Pixel HDR+ camera for nice low light photos.
>>
>>62289706
Blackberry KeyOne, obviously.
Your answer was the first one you typed.

>t. BlackBerry Z30 user
>>
>>62290893
Are you using WhatsApp? That's a high priority for me.
Is the Google Play store available?
>>
>>62290946
Yes and yes, just flash the Official Global Stable ROM from miui.com. I haven't had any problems with that.
>>
>>62289828
>he wants to be a green bubble pleb
Cringe.
>>
>>62291116
?
>>
>>62291116
>green bubble
Looked it up, learned a little, cringed a little.
>>
>>62291281
See? Everyone knows that green bubbles are cringe as fuck.

>>62291256
Green bubbles are what Apple and iPhone users use to distinguish non-iPhone users from iPhone users. It's what gives working class spics and niggers the impression that they're more affluent than middle- and upper-class Android users.
>>
>>62291256
It's basically Apple singling out people who don't use their shit products
>>
>>62289706
I have a moto g5 plus and it is awesome, I would highly recommend it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.