[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stallman is more important than Steve Jobs and Bill Gates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: neck-beard-meme-fedora.jpg (38KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
neck-beard-meme-fedora.jpg
38KB, 479x720px
>Stallman is more important than Steve Jobs and Bill Gates
>>
Most likely yes, since Jobs is dead and Gates is retired.
>>
>>62288030
He is
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-06_23-55-40.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-06_23-55-40.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>62288030

Stallman invented the philosophy that gave me an OS that I use today.

Steve Jobs invented a way to sell computers to faggots.

Bill Gates just wants to spread AIDS in Africa with tainted vaccines.

Why exactly should anyone consider Jobs and Gates more important than Stallman? Because the lying media says so? The same media that predicted Hillary winning with over 400 electoral votes?
>>
>>62289370
>Memejaro
If you're not knowledgeable enough for Arch, use an installer.
>>
>>62289384
why would i want to use Arch over Manjaro?
>>
Stallman was a brilliant man with a great deal of nice ideas and respect in the community. He could have achieved amazing things and moved FOSS forward, but voluntarily chose to be a bumbling autistic fanatic nobody takes seriously. Sad.
>>
>>62289411
L I G H T W E I G H T
>>
>>62289468
but, i love the bloat
>>
>>62289468
BABBY
>>
>>62289370
How can I make ubuntu looks exactly like this?
>>
>>62289483
by installing xfce, themes and icons
>>
>>62289494
What's the name of that theme
>>
>>62289370
>Why exactly should anyone consider Jobs and Gates more important than Stallman?
Because he wants to spread aids in africa and finally rid us of the problem like you said
>>
>>62289518
the purpose of spreading aids in africa was to import it back into europe and america and sell the aids drugs to rich people in the west

now you know why big pharma is paying big bucks to import africans into developed countries
>>
>>62289508
adapta
>>
>>62288030
He made a really good job copying things out of unix while avoiding license infringements.
>>
>>62289646
oh wait that fits all three, whoops
>>
>>62289430
>autistic fanatic nobody takes seriously
Nobody can be this deluded
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.