[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the hell am i supposed to de-google and still translate websites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

how the hell am i supposed to de-google and still translate websites?
is my only option to go full botnet
>>
>>62284651
Or you can stop being an EOP.
>>
>>62284651
Stop being a dumbshit and search for other translator alternatives.
>>
>>62284670
why do you think im asking here

>>62284662
t. poo in denial
>>
> I'm retarded.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=translate&tag=firefox57
>>
>>62284802
>right click, right click, click, select, translates a few words, built on top of google translate
whos the real fucking retard
is it that horrible to want a website to automatically translate for you
>>
>>62284837
There's no real alternative, google translate is the best one.
>>
>>62284913
this is what i suspected
>>
>he's monolingual
amerifat detected
>>
>>62284651
RETARDS!

https://translate.yandex.com/m/translate
>>
>>62286340
This is terrible. I literally typed in "How are you?" and Yandex gave me: 你怎么样?

You only really say that when you are asking if someone has any trouble, not as a regular polite expression.
>>
>>62284651
How about you actually learn the language?
Or fucking BUY a translator program. Google isn't the only one who trains machine learning translators and not even the best.
>>
>>62285096
>born speaking the universal language of trade, science and transportation
>spending time to learn objectively less useful languages
Learning other languages when your first language is English is literally hobby tier.
>>
>>62286484
are there any with a web browser feature?
or that work with csv files
>>
File: 1465512658573.png (195KB, 508x514px) Image search: [Google]
1465512658573.png
195KB, 508x514px
>"Extensions based on WebExtension technology has no OS level access. So basically without a native wrapper, there is no way to call media player from an extension."
>"This native client is based on NodeJS and allows privileged code to be run on the extension side."
>>
If you want to truly degoogle, block all google subnets on your firewall. Like 50% of the entire web will fail to work.
>>
>>62286428
>You only really say that when you are asking if someone has any trouble
Are you dumb? That's 你怎么了
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.