[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i swear if they go with the left design they are retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: iPhpne-8-notch-concept-001.jpg (351KB, 1925x1249px) Image search: [Google]
iPhpne-8-notch-concept-001.jpg
351KB, 1925x1249px
i swear if they go with the left design they are retarded
>>
>>62277462
sorry but they are lmao
>>
File: jack.jpg (97KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
97KB, 500x682px
>>62277462
Smart phones are for dumb people and dumb phones are for smart people
>>
>>62277462
Right only works with OLED
>>
>>62277524
iTODDLERS BTFO
>>
>>62277517
cringe, oooook grandpa
>>
File: 1494655001164.png (427KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494655001164.png
427KB, 500x500px
>>62277517
T-Mobile employee here.

I do just about everything important on my phone the second I need it done and my gaming and art-related work on my PC at my leisure.

Dumb phones are for people over 70. Smart Phones are life-saving tech that works for just about everything you need it to even for retards (granted, with my guidance, on occasion) and I guarantee you can do anything life-related or even recreational short of high-end gaming on them. The only ball in your court is to keep a fucking backup.

YOU people are the dumb people.
>>
>>62277524
exactly. the iphone 8 has an oled display.
>>
>>62277524
It's using an OLED screen isn' it?
>>
>>62277462
Left actually looks better though
>>
they're retarded for going with the divot design at all
they should have just put skinny bezels at the top and or bottom
>>
>>62277571
How's that word processing going?
>>
>>62277732
Swimmingly, actually. [spoiler]On my PC, in spite of the fact I haven't had an genuine need to boot up Word since 2015.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]If you need to do word processing, you either lost your job or your job function specifically requires you to not use a phone. Or you can buy a Windows Phone, in which case...good luck with that rabbit hole,
champ.[/spoiler]
>>
>>62277776
>I only need a phone because I dont use it for anything for my job
Wow nice anecdotes retard, this must be everyone's case right? Kill yourself on the way out fuckin abomination
>>
>>62277776
Anon, do you know how many jobs may require you to type something at some point? It's a lot of them.
>>
>>62277462
left is superior. right looks like shit.
>>
>>62277462
Isn't left essentially what the Essential phone is doing?
>>
>>62277533
It's oled faggot
>>
>>62277571
A T-Mobile worker calling people "dumb". Is this irony?
>>
>>62277462
>left design
>>
>>62277462
right is too yellow
>>
>>62278551
kek
>>
>>62277571
>muh muh everyone is living exactly like me
How about you start using your brain, I don't give a shit about apps, borderless or whatever gimmick you use, I litterally never use my phone ( nokia 150), I have a 2€ plan in case I need to call someone but that's about it, I have access to computers pretty much all the freaking time and a smartphone is useless for me. FOR. ME.
You sell phone and don't seem to realize people have differents needs, even if your goal is to milk them as much as possible, you should be aware of it or maybe you're just to retarded to even think on your own and this is why you sell phone in the first place.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.