[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with FL Studio Torrent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fl.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fl.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
thought i had figured out this fl studio torrent, didn't work (when you close the program, a dialog box opens showing you purchase options)

can anyone recommend one? i'm terrible with this stuff. i need like a walkthrough over skype
>>
I recommend you kill yourself, you colossal fucking retard.
>>
>>62275810
tried but it didn't work help plz
>>
>>62275751
You see OP you're going about this the wrong way. First you need to
>>
>>62275751
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>62275751
Look through the files. should be a readme.txt or something like similar that should give you instructions on how to crack it.
>>
fl studio is easy af to torrent

someone tell me why magnet links arent clickable for me its pissing me off
>>
>>62276897
If it doesn't the site you used should have comments or notes with instructions on how to crack it after downloading. If not maybe one of the files literally has crack at the end of it.
hoped that helped.
Ah to be 14 again lol
>>
>>62275751
Can't wait to hear that new mixtape, Dakwanston! If you pirated the latest version, there should be a file you import into the registery.
>>
>>62276911
just copy the magnet link, go to the program you use to torrent, click file, add torrent, url or whatever, and then paste the magnet link
>>
>>62275751
Install lmms
>>
>>62275751
go to >>>/T/
these nerds are too much of faggots to help
>>
>>62276971
its just normal text theres literally no link
>>
>>62276991
whats alternative to utorrent so that this shit works
>>
>>62276991
something adblox related i bet. Try "inspect element' and it should show.
>>
>>62277005
deluge
>>
>>62276991
>a magnet link which should look something like this:
>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:23062d6e5134677ae10801815b6bbf4ab9092c02
>These are used in your torrent client to download the torrent.
>e.g. In Deluge - File->Add Torrent->URL->(Paste the magnet link)->OK->Add."
>>
>>62275751
Pay for it Jamal.
>>
File: 1504191160298.gif (496KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1504191160298.gif
496KB, 500x286px
Nice bait
Hurr durr~ what is pitate bay?
What is Rutracker? What is instruction of pirate bay front page?
>>
b u m p
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.