[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putin: AI Leader Will Rule the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1487211579263.jpg (40KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
1487211579263.jpg
40KB, 800x570px
Russian President Vladimir Putin told schoolchildren in his country Friday that whichever country controls artificial intelligence first will "rule the world."

http://www.trunews.com/article/putin-ai-leader-will-rule-the-world

Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a stark warning to schoolchildren Friday on the first day of classes, saying the country that first masters artificial intelligence will "rule the world." All schools in Russia begin their new school year on Sept. 1, which is called “Knowledge Day.” In an open lecture to children across the country, he said “the future belongs to artificial intelligence” for all of humanity. He said:

>"Artificial intelligence is the future, not only for Russia, but for all humankind. It comes with colossal opportunities, but also threats that are difficult to predict. Whoever becomes the leader in this sphere will become the ruler of the world … The movement of the eyes can be used to operate various systems, and also there are possibilities to analyze human behavior in extreme situations, including in space … If we become leaders in this area, we will share this know-how with entire world, the same way we share our nuclear technologies today."

Advanced AI technology is reportedly a key component for Russia’s next-generation fighter jet, the MiG-41. Putin’s 45-minute speech—the standard length of an instructional hour in Russia—was delivered from Yaroslavl, approximately 160 miles northeast of Moscow. It was broadcast via satellite to more than a million students in 16,000 schools across Russia.
>>
Digits and the world will be ruled by an AI clone of Putin in 20 years
>>
>trunews.com
ah yes, very true indeed
>>
>implying the AI won't just be uncle's Vlad conscience uploaded to some quantum computer hidden in the Urals
>>
>>62273372
welp

everyone's fuckign retarded. I guess I'm ruling the world with Terry Davis. Fuck it.
>>
>>62273372
What I am getting from this is that Russia is about to increases their research and science funding. Knowledge race?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.