[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VPN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: VPN.png (10KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
VPN.png
10KB, 512x512px
Is there anyway to get a good and free vpn service?
>>
>>62264900
Depends, do you want your all your VPN browsing experience to be in the hands of a company?
>>
>>62264957
could this, by any way, go horribly wrong for me?
>>
>>62264900
no baka
>>62264972
no dont listen to that faggot free vpns are best betternet says they dont sell your data so use it its my personal favorite one ;)
>>
>>62264900
All VPNs sell your data so use free ones without fears.
>>
https://thatoneprivacysite.net/
>>
>>62264900
Define what a good vpn means to you.
>>
ProtonVPN
>>
>>62264900
No. Rent a VPS using bitcoin and make your own.
>>
>>62264900
How poor do you have to be to not afford a VPN. I pay about $1.55 per month for mine.
>>
> Good
> Free
Choose one
>>
>>62265146
+0.5$
>>
>>62265161
What service do you use?
>>
>>62265241
DotVPN. Not the most secure, but it's located in Hong Kong, which means it doesn't answer to the US government at all, and they DO protect the data they keep.
>>
>>62265263
+0.5$
>>
>>62265271
Someone asked, I answered.
>>
>>62264900
Yes. You can get 1 year free Elastic Cloud from Amazon Web Services. It's a Linux box that you have SSH, with 1gb ram and 8gb hard drive space, more than enough to use as a VPN.

http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/
>>
>>62265504
Is it secure and private?
Thats the question
>>
you can RAT a couple gaymerfags on torrent sites and run openvpn servers on their machines
>>
>>62264900
Tor
/thread
>>
>>62265054
How does it feel to actually be retarded?
>>
>>62265707
You tell me.
>>
>>62264900
Opera browser comes with a VPN. Coul it be hacked to work system wide?
>>
If you want your VPN to be secure af against common plebs and use it only occasionally while browsing websites, etc. then use Tor. If you want a system-wide VPN that at least claims not to log your data, does not come packed with adfaggotry and has reasonable speeds then go for ProtonVPN.
>>
>>62265586
Those things depend on who you're trying to avoid.

If you're trying to avoid a dictatorship, yeah it's fine.

If you're trying to avoid movie, music, and software lawyers, it's probably fine.

If you're trying to avoid the US government, not at all. No VPN will provide that protection. Use TOR.

It also helps if you hand out your ec2 VPN to friends and family. I got a free hostname from no-ip.com, so I don't have to worry about changing the ip address on all machines that use the VPN.
>>
>>62265862
>If you're trying to avoid movie, music, and software lawyers, it's probably fine.
He will be booted.
>>
>>62266610
I've been using it for a few weeks with no issue. Have you been booted?
>>
Why do you even need a VPN?
I don't see how it's useful unless you live in a shit country like China.
>>
Run your own
>>
>>62265697
you don't /thread your own post newfag
>>
>>62265165
There are free servers. Speed is decent but it's free so maybe there are some "compromises".
>>
>>62264900
its fucking botnet but try vpn gateway
>>
>>62264900
Cryptostorm
>>
Stupid question:

Is there a way to tell if a website blocks vpn services, without triing to use the website with varius vpn's?
>>
>>62264900
Everything has a price, kiddo.
Even if you can hack someone's account, the price is learning how to hack.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.