[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why this jolly motherfucker shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 43b.jpg (1MB, 3312x4040px) Image search: [Google]
43b.jpg
1MB, 3312x4040px
Give me one good reason why this jolly motherfucker shouldn't launch an EMP over silicon valley.
>>
why should he?
>>
There are lots of jews in Silicon Valley and you wouldn't want them to get hurt, would you?
>>
>>62263034
sounds like jews sure can pick future trends. banking, publication, software...

or maybe it's just easier to say everyone successful is a jew in on a conspiracy because the only way a hillbilly could fall behind in the economy is if there's a vast conspiracy to keep him down
>>
>>62263025
The only sad thing is that for all the hubbub, they'd be wiped off the map in half an hour if they ever tried anything real. It'd be nice to have a real threat to Burgerstan.
>>
he could, he could do a lot more than that in fact, but either way the US would obliterate NK within a few hours.
>>
>>62263025
Because it would be tracked from time of launch and intercepted via ABM when it got too close at which point he's wasted a nuke that probably took years to develop and would likely incur a counter attack from the US as they would have perceived the whole thing as an attack, which it is to be fair. Ultimately Kimmy gains nothing and stands to lose a lot so it's not worth it.
>>
>>62263044
No need to get testy, Herschel.
>>
He needs to give me a 5 minute warning so I can put my X201 in a lead container.
>>
>>62263111
>Because it would be tracked from time of launch and intercepted via ABM
Nice meme. Sadly the ABM doesn't really work. It's just there for political posturing.
>>
>>62263025
He can barely ship one past Japan. He's a giant toddler given control of a country with no resources, food, or allies. He's a fucking joke who needs to just try already so we can annihilate his fucking disgrace of a dynasty off this planet.
>>
>>62263115
lol ok
>>
>>62263025
Because doesn't have that technology, unlike the Russians or Chinese, which possibly do but want to make money instead of causing WW3. Fucker barely has 50s era nuclear technology, why the fuck would the Chinese give him EMPs so that he can hit Beijing with it and fuck them over when they want to become part of the larger world market and are recolonizing East Africa to get resources to do so, making N. Korea a vestigial vassal state?
>>
>>62263139
The Aegis missile system has a much better track record in tests than it did when it was first developed and GMD has a successful intercept rate of about 55% which isn't amazing but it's better than nothing. A 45% odds of being killed is better than 100% odds.

America has had brilliant engineers and scientists in the past that have done thing we never thought would have been possible. I believe we can make ABMs work if we are willing to put the time and energy into it.
>>
>>62263025
Because he isn't suicidal or irrational.
>>62263100
The entire point of their nuclear program is deterrence. They won't launch unless someone invades them.
>>62263189
>45% odds of being killed is better than 100% odds.
And then you realised missiles are launched in volleys not one at a time.
>>62263156
Tell me more about how miniaturized variable yield hydrogen bombs and road mobile ICBMs existed in the 50s.
>>
>>62263084
imagine if that rocket malfunctioned on top of japan and somebody rice paddy got burned
honestly just blockade the hell out of them they will cry and whine in a second
>>
>>62263274
>missiles are launched in volleys not one at a time.
sadly ukranians didn't sell them that many rocket engines
>>
>>62263296
Oh look an idiot.
The missile was in its cruise stage IN SPACE when it crossed over Japan.
>>
>>62263304
The designs and few examples they managed to get off the black market are not what they are launching. They were just studied cloned and adapted.. The engines they are actually using where manufactured natively.
>>
>>62263274
>And then you realised missiles are launched in volleys not one at a time.

That would be an issue if dealing with a nuclear super-power like Russia but this is North Korea we're talking about. They don't have enough nukes to make up anything any 1st world country would reasonably consider a "volley" nor do they possess MIRVs so realistically one well placed missile could take out an ICBM and in the event of a real launch would would probably launch multiple ABMs to maximize odds of intercept.

The current state of ABM technology is perfectly suited to defend against rogue nuclear states like North Korea that possess a limited quantity of weapons and poor delivery technology. It's not intended for full-scale nuclear war.
>>
>>62263025
E N D G A M E
N
D
G
A
M
E
>>
>>62263332
kinda - it was a depressed trajectory
>>
>>62263141
/thread
>>
>>62263332
And blew apart into 3 pieces
>>
File: 1504600015478.jpg (100KB, 678x593px) Image search: [Google]
1504600015478.jpg
100KB, 678x593px
>>
>>62263141
You talking about Drumpf?
>>
He needs a MAD.
Every country needs a MAD.
>>
>>62263025
Because a full on h-bomb would work better?
>>
>>62263025
while the companies are not irreplaceable, the time and resources to replace them, and the ongoing humanitarian crisis would have a huge impact on the world economy.
>>
>>62264141
EMP attack trajectory would be unfavourable to current ABMs though, if midcourse interception fails then it's game over as the warhead detonates before entering the range of terminal interceptors
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.