[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me that this malware wasn't made by Google.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0343.png (15KB, 492x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.png
15KB, 492x516px
Convince me that this malware wasn't made by Google.
>>
>>62261364
https://adnauseam.io/free-adnauseam.html

Convince me that op isn't a faggot
>>
>>62261364
A free program can't be malware, kill yourself
>>
>>62261364
The source is open. What did you find that leads you to believe that it's malware?

I don't use it, and I'm not interested in using it (as it would require me disabling NoScript), so I'm asking more out of curiosity than out of a defense.
>>
>>62262190
Wait are you serious? You can't be serious.
>>62262216
Basically everything this thread says makes 100% sense https://rbt.asia/g/thread/62239727/#q62239727

AdNauseam larpers can suck a dick.
>>
>>62263029
You're not answering his question. What makes you think AdNauseum is malware?

Also, if AdNauseum traffic was beneficial for Google, they wouldn't get out of their way to block browsers from installking the extension.
>>
>>62261364

ANSWER ME >>62262181

PROVE TO ME YOU ARE NOT A FAGGOT OP
>>
>>62261364
The obsessive shill operation you guys keep throwing on this shitty board proves that not only is it not made by you, but it's also hurting you. Just installed it because of this thread.
>>
>>62263313
Best merchant I have seen in a while other than that tree
>>
>>62263029
So a copypasta that cites no source code is what has convinced you that it is malware?

I guess the argument could be made that its malware, but it's not malware for you - only advertisers that charge per click.
>>
>>62263675
No, the argument can't be made. A tool that does no harm to you and allows,, under your control, to do damage to other entities is never classified as malware. It's a hack tool at best. Not malware.
>>
>>62263821

not a hack tool, not even related to hacking
>>
>>62263821
Regardless of whether it would be considered Malware to google or not, it is NOT malware to the people who elect to install it.
>>
>>62264323
LOIC is not related to hacking either but I've seen it classified as a hack tool.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.