[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up and find a rich relative you didn't know you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: macbook-select-gold-201706.jpg (58KB, 452x420px) Image search: [Google]
macbook-select-gold-201706.jpg
58KB, 452x420px
You wake up and find a rich relative you didn't know you had left you with millions of dollars. You decide to buy a laptop... which one do you buy? What's the first thing that came to your mind? Be honest.
>>
a completely maxed out mbp
>>
>>62260144
My laptop costs twice as much as your faggot ass weak cuckbook pro
>>
>>62260144
Another Thinkpad T60.
>>
File: Untitled.png (35KB, 960x595px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 960x595px
>>
maxed out mid-2015 MPB
>>
>>62260144
I don't.

I build a high end desktop and improve my battlestation
>>
>>62260189
>>62260195
There really are a bunch of you here, I thought this one was OP samefagging:
>>62260165
I already got a 2015 MBP tho and happy with it, so honestly I'd probably just upgrade its hard drive and that's it.
Maybe I'll buy you guys one
>>
ive built a ton of laptops and they end up just sitting around until i sell them
>>
>>62260144
Thinkpads.
>>
>>62260316
bought i mean not built
>>
>>62260144
I'd act like any reasonable person would, and jew most of the millions into a trust fund to compensate for inflation, and build a desktop because my testicles are larger than pinheads, and I don't need to lug around a status laptop to show off to everyone.
>>
>>62260144
I already have the laptop I want
>>
>>62260144
forget fucking laptops
i'd rather worry about buying land. a nice homestead out in the middle of nowhere. someplace the h-bombs likely won't land.
someplace with clean well water year round, a good amount of grazing land for livestock and space for wind power turbines and solar generating panels, and maybe access to a large rockface for digging out a fall-out shelter just in case.
>>
>>62260144
Lenovo P71 with a few choice upgrades. Graphics card and processor mostly. I'd buy the additional RAM and storage after-market.
>>
>>62260144
one of them panasonic ones with a com port
need me a com port, sick to death of adapters
>>
>>62260144
Razer stealth
>>
One of them fancy Panasonic toughbooks form a middleman I always use. He deserves a nice bonus.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.