[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see this >around 90 canuckbucks (79 amerifat units)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: www3.lenovo.com.jpg (73KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
www3.lenovo.com.jpg
73KB, 450x450px
>see this
>around 90 canuckbucks (79 amerifat units)

http://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories-and-monitors/keyboards-and-mice/keyboards/KEYBOARD-US-English/p/0B47189

I'm mostly interested in the clit mouse, since I remember having one on my old netbook, and that shit was 11/10.
Plus the simple design, and overall brand quality.

Good deal?
>>
>>62258565
The wired version is 20 dollars cheaper. But overall I would say it is a great deal.
>>
>>62258628
Huh, can't find the wired variant.
Can you please link it?

Thanks m8.
>>
>>62258766
http://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories-and-monitors/keyboards-and-mice/keyboards/KEYBOARD-US-English/p/0B47190
>>
>>62258565
>$90 + customs for a rubberdome
kek's. you're a moron.
>>
>>62258774
Holy shit, it's much cheaper.
Thanks, anon!
>>
File: 8e6389a8da7aca5e280638ee4ab2f430.png (999KB, 1082x865px) Image search: [Google]
8e6389a8da7aca5e280638ee4ab2f430.png
999KB, 1082x865px
>>62258784
hheehehehehehe mechanical masterrace amirite fuck those rubberdome faggots i totally used my mechanical keyboard for it's entire recommended lifetime of 5 gorrillion clicks hehehehehe fuck those rubberdome faggots, it's not like the different aside from the obnoxious ass clicking sounds doesn't matter
how can rubberdome faggots even compare
MECHANICAL MASTERRACE
boout to shell out 400$ for an ergonomic mechanical black switch keyboard unlike those faggot rubberdome cucks who will instantly get carpal tunnel syndrome and die
>>
File: dinovo edge.jpg (157KB, 1500x847px) Image search: [Google]
dinovo edge.jpg
157KB, 1500x847px
>>62258784

could be worse anon... i paid 300 dollarydoos for this a decade ago... still use it 24/7... totally worth it .. will buy another for spares soon... 11/10
>>
>>62258819
You can get a mechanical keyboard with a trackpoint if you want
http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/UB40PGA
>>
I bought this for a tablet I used a couple years ago. Keep an eye out for sales on Lenovo's site and Amazon. I feel I didn't pay more than 50/60 for mine. Has pretty good battery life, and feels a lot better than most shitty bluetooth keyboards.
>>
File: HYfPJgC.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
HYfPJgC.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
>>62258856
It's not the fact that it doesn't have a trackpoint, it's just that before shitting over someone's opinion, mechanical elitists need to realize that mechanical keyboards aren't for everyone, and not everyone loves them.

For example I dislike:
>Keycaps too tall, fingers get stuck.
>Click sound, oftentimes too loud.
>Too long actuation distance.
>Oftentimes harder to take apart completely.
>less portable.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (91KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
91KB, 640x410px
>>62258565
>shitty lenovo garbage island style
>not classic IBM style
get a IBM Model M13 faggot
>>
>>62258924
Lucky negro.
Where do I find it?
>>
>>62258901
>Keycaps too tall, fingers get stuck
Nice feminine hands faggot.

>Click sound, oftentimes too loud
Are you that much of a beta that you don't like to make noise while typing? Or do you just not like loud noises and an AR15 would give you PTSD?

>Too long actuation distance
You have truly no idea what you are talking about.

>Oftentimes harder to take apart completely
Now you are straight up grasping for straws.

>less portable
But a full size rubberdome that is the exact same size as a mechanical full size is magically more portable, right?
>>
>>62258964
>nice feminine hands
Actually, hands are too big, fingers get caught on the keys.
>You don't like noise when typing
Not everyone likes obnoxious clicking.
I like to listen to music when typing, not CLICK CLICK CLICK.

>No idea what I'm talking about.
The travel distance, AKA the distance it takes to push the key completely down, is far too much for my taste.

>Now you're straight up gasping for straws
Have you ever tried to completely take apart a mechanical keyboard?

>Full size rubberdome
Does the OP pic look like a full size?

Are mechanicalfags so thick-headed that if you don't suck off anyone saying mechanical keyboards are the #1 you're automatically a faggot?
>>
>>62259023
>Actually, hands are too big, fingers get caught on the keys.
How is this even possible, you must have a motor skill problem you fucking sperg.

>I like to listen to music when typing, not CLICK CLICK CLICK.
Wear some headphones or turn up your speakers faggot.

>The travel distance, AKA the distance it takes to push the key completely down, is far too much for my taste.
Then you have shit taste.

>Have you ever tried to completely take apart a mechanical keyboard?
The proof is on you.

>Does the OP pic look like a full size?
I was never talking about OP, dipshit. Plenty of other sizes are available for your big meaty hands nigger.

Faggot.
>>
>>62258924
No middle click.
>>
File: 02806502.jpg (15KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
02806502.jpg
15KB, 231x244px
>>62259071
Come on m8, 3 of those 5 arguments were just "HEHE FUCK UR TASTE".

>Motor skill problems.
Let's suppose so, and?
>Wear some headphones.
First of all, can't afford completely sound-cancelling headphones, that shit sets you back 100+$.
>Shit taste because u don't like having to press down 15 feet before the key actuates.
Everybody has their own opinion.
>Does the OP pick look like full size.
Considering I'm OP, I automatically assumed you were talking about pic related.

You haven't provided any valid technical proof of how mechanical keyboards are superior to rubber domes in every field.

Not even trying to fight here, just realize that everyone has different preferences.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.