[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a car that the government can't hack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: botnet.jpg (88KB, 1024x546px) Image search: [Google]
botnet.jpg
88KB, 1024x546px
How do I get a car that the government can't hack?
>>
Buy a car from 1920 or earlier
>>
don't buy car with computer
>>
>>62252132
Too old and expensive and unsafe

>>62252134
All modern cars hef computer.

Can't I destroy the computer in it or something?
>>
>>62252715
You're just retarded.
>>
>>
>>62252095
I use a 2001 Honda Accord

Best vehicle to blend in and can't be hacked
>>
>>62252819
>Can't be hacked

Accords are the most stolen cars
>>
>>62252848
You mean Civics, Accords have shit fuel economy, why would someone want them?
>>
Buy a car with points ignition. Possibly a generator.

So early 60s, late 50s at the latest.
>>
>>62252095
Don't buy American cars. I once looked at an American car from the 80s that had more electronics in it than my 2005 ride.
>>
>>62252715
line it with tinfoil so it can't be remotely controlled :^)
>>
>>62252095
Any pre-1996 American car or pre-2001 European car. After that OBD requirement has been in force.
>>
>>62252095
the government isn't gonna hack your car you spastic retard
you're not important enough
>>
>>62252095
Pre-1987 American Vehicle
>>
>>62252095
anything designed before 1908
>>
>>62252095
Just get an early 90s car that still runs OBDI. AFAIK OBDI computers have minimum electronics and no network connectivity.
>>
>>62253031
Just like how they're not going to confiscate your guns because you're not dangerous enough?
>>
>>62252848
they're also the most common car on the road so what's ur point
>>
Get something with a carb
>>
>>62255187
carbs a shit
MPI a best
>>
>>62255101
isnt that the corolla?
>>
>>62255340
it probably is. I'm just pulling stats out of my ass anyways. more than likely it's at least top 5 with the others being Ford pickup, Camry, Civic, and corolla
>>
>>62252095
>He wants to buy a cage.
Just enjoy freedom riding a motorcycle. Pure mechanical wonder that is fast and you can drive pretty much anywhere
>>
>>62256079
>unironically riding a donorcycle as only transportation
>>
>Not walking in a tin foil suit
Fucking pleb
>>
>>62252900

No, you can do a lot better. A Chevy C10 up to '85 or so would not even have fuel injection. It would have a carb with a non-hackable electronics ignition module (just a few transistors).

Really the 1st generation fuel injection systems are so primitive they are not really hack-able.

But at some point somebody is going to slap a magnetic gps tracker under your car that phones home over the cell networks.

>>62252095
OP, look fore ex-military vehicles. The mid 80's CUCV diesels are resistant to EMP (no computer modules) and the only 'electronics' necessary to run is a solenoid valve that shuts off the fuel so they quit running (mechanical injector pumps).
>>
>>62256495
>CUCV
found the literal cuc vehicle
>>
>>62253203
this anon knows that he's talking about, 92 lincoln owner here, OBD1, loads of features, minimal electronics, simple ford modular engine
>>
>>62253031
>You're not important
Why is it always, word for word, the same shill argument?

>It's okay the government can literally fuck you in the ass, they probably don't want to so bend over anyways lmao"
This is not sound logic. It never has been. It never will be. And that's without pointing out any of the obvious and continous abuses of power the government makes every day.
>>
>>62252900
>>62256495
You could get something into the 90's and the injection could probably be replaced with carbs. Just make sure it's old enought that you can hack into it and still have it licensed. Fords are pretty good for backward compatibilty with things. Like the engine blocks will take things from older fords. Just get an old ford truck. More room to work with and take the bus and walk so your not pissing all your money away on gas.
>>
>>62252848
Hacked =/= stolen though
The government can steal his accord but they can't crash it with no survivors remotely
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.