[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on you lamors, show us what you got are you a real 1337 H@xx0r?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-09-04_13-23-28.png (28KB, 575x304px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04_13-23-28.png
28KB, 575x304px
Come on you lamors, show us what you got

are you a real 1337 H@xx0r?
>>
>>62247476
The cosine function takes a single argument.
>>
>>62247517
saged is a herb you fucking retard nigger monkey. the term you're looking for is sageru
>>
>>62247528
Sage(noun) is a herb. Saged is past participle of sage(verb). This is an English imageboard. You fucking retarded cia nigger.
>>
>>62247572
A word originating from the popular Japanese forum website 2chan. Sage (pronounced "sah-geh") - from the Japanese word "sageru", refers to replying to a post using the word "sage" in the email field in order to increase the number of replies without age-ing (or bumping) the post. This can be used as a courtesy, allowing one to quietly add comments that may not be interesting enough to warrant pushing the thread to the top. It can also be used as a way to show displeasure with the post being replied to.

Fucking nigger monkey, go suck a dick
>>
>>62247588
That's a nice history lesson but it doesn't disprove anything I wrote in my post.
>>
>>62247607
Yeah it does you fucking retard nigger monkey, you can't just treat Japanese words like English words like a fucking stupid pissmop. Get out of here smoothbrain
>>
>>62247617
I can and I did. Words are borrowed from other languages all the time and more often than not they are then modified to conform to the grammar rules of the receiving language.
If that bothers you then I will have to ask you to leave my secret club.
>>
>>62247686
>damage controlling this hard
>hurrr muh fuckin' grammarz hurrrrr
stay mad, nice way of dodging the original question lamor. you couldn't hack your way out of a wet paper bag if you had a machete
>>
>>62247707
Only a lamor would reuse an existing well-known function name for their made up function.
If you tell me what your teacher told you cosd is supposed to do then I might consider solving your homework because I'm feeling nice today.
>>
>>62247793
It wasn't my homework duh I just know this special code since I began hacking it's very beginner hack level and I wanna see if you have the skill but I doubt you do CAUSE YOUR A LAMOR
>>
>>62247863
>it's very beginner hack level
Wow you're such a fucking lamor. I never hacked at a beginner level. I skipped straight to master level. Come back when you've lamored your way to at least advanced level.
>>
>>62247476
Is he autistic?
>>
def cosd(degrees)
Math.cos(degrees*Math::PI/180)
end
>>
?
>>
>>62247476
here you go senpai I am 1337 h@x0r 2

(Penis)
>>
Genius in Logics here, I found the problem to be trivial and unworthy of my time or intellect.
>>
File: lemay.jpg (22KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
lemay.jpg
22KB, 450x433px
>>62247617
Why not? We won the war.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.