[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Android is unironically faster than iOS these days and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489430755931.png (109KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489430755931.png
109KB, 601x508px
>tfw Android is unironically faster than iOS these days and the displays are inarguably nicer and you're an open-minded retard who bought iPhone 7 "to try if I'd like it" and you're too ashamed to get rid of it too soon
>tfw you gotta deal with muh animations, muh back button at the top and 100 MB download limit because you're SO open-minded and totally NOT brand loyal
>tfw you can only clean cache by uninstalling the app
>tfw safari

b-but at least we have confetti for congratulations in dat blue bubble messaging app, r-right bros?
>>
>>62245700
>>62245700
Couldn't tell you how modern android is doing. I tried 4 separate android phones during gingerbread, all of them flagships, and I wound up going back to a dumbphone, swearing never to give android another shot.

4 years later, I tried an iPhone 4. Not 4s. 4. And it was better than any android I interacted with. So I went with that, and I've been happy.

If you're happy with your android phone, I'm legit happy for you. I'll never give them another chance. I spent over a thousand dollars trying to make the android OS work, and it wasn't ready for primetime. That burned me forever.
>>
>>62245700
i have never used fruit phones but isnt it possible to disable those animations? you can disable all animations on android.
>>
>>62245994
No, there's a power-saving mode and some kind of accessibility feature that lessens the transparency effects but that's it.

Even when you "disable" the animations there's still the fading effect that lasts as long.
>>
>>62245700
Is it still 2007 grandpa? No one cares about who makes their phone. If it looks good and works, it's sorted.
>>
>>62245994
They use those animations to hide how slow their shit actually is.
>>
>>62245700
>muh back button at the top
just swipe back idiot
>>
>>62245781
Thank God there are few idiots like you
>>
>green bubble peasants
>>
>>62245700
I don't like either
>>
>>62245700
>thinking your shit tier OS is worth a fuck
Enjoy your Android 4.4.
>>
>>62246393
>Needing to swipe back
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.