[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who does this? Why start bidding the price up with 6 days left?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Who does this? Why start bidding the price up with 6 days left? What kind of brainlet is behind this? Show yourself.
>>
This is why people aren't allowed to be happy on eBay
>>
ehehehe it is I, I bid the price up on all thinkpads with no intention of buying them
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (329KB, 1082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
329KB, 1082x1920px
>>62242946
It was me sorry
>>
>>62243069
Show me your female(male) feet and I'll forgive you.
>>
>>62242946
Sometimes I purposefully raise the price of laptops days before hand so that the people have to pay nearly double what they could've gotten.
>>
>>62243069
Install Solus
>>
>>62243209
My man. Gotta keep the dankpads out of the hands of poorfags lest they tarnish our image.
>>
>>62243069
put shoe on head
>>
I see this shit all the time on burger ebay too. Really gets the noggin joggin.
>>
Some of us have jobs, we don't have time to try and "snipe" the item when it finishes at 2am. Also you are more likely to over pay in a bidding frenzy than just set out the amount you want to pay and just bidding it up front.
>>
>>62242946
would be better if those auctions were only one or two days long instead of many weeks. everyone just bids on the last minute with bots anyway so that week is just wasted time.
>>
>>62243209
i buy only items with the buy now button. i dont have time to wait months for some retarded bidding that goes up 900% on the last minute.
>>
>>62246042
Enjoy your nodeals
>>
>>62245713
This guy knows what's up. You bid the price you're willing to pay and move on with your life. No need to lose sleep stalking your auction at 2am like some neurotic autist only to get outbid by some even more neurotic asshole who ends up overpaying from the heat of the moment trying to "snipe" it.
>>
>>62246138
Yep. The time isn't worth the potential savings
>>
>>62242946
so if nobody else notices it I get it
>>
>>62246138
>>62246156
But I enjoy that shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.