[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to install Arch Linux, I made a usb drive with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I'm trying to install Arch Linux, I made a usb drive with Rufus on dd image mode and when I try to do fdisk -l it only shows the usb drive that it's in not my laptop's ssd... help
>>
>>62240759
rufus and pendrive linux are not very good for distros that require dd

not as pretty, but you could create a VM, install arch there, then dd that install to the USB from said virtual machine
>>
>>62240759
nigga if you're in need of help AT STEP ZERO how do you plan to actually finish an arch linux install

just get a non-autistic distro before wasting your time any further
>>
>>62240759
those thighs are not thick
>>
>>62240759
sauce? google just gives me the same shit with captions
>>
>>62242098
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2459451
>>
>>62242098
git gud with image search faggot

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2459451
>>
>>62242135
No need to be harsh.

The service you want to use is IQDB or SauceNao.
>>
>>62240866
> but you could create a VM, install arch there, then dd that install to the USB from said virtual machine

Niggawhat? That's not gonna work.
>>
>>62242644
i've cloned my hdd that way before. well, not exactly from a vm but from bare metal. just have to rerun grub and check if fstab is okay
>>
>>62240759
Don't do dd mode idiot.
>>
>>62240759
DD is another name for nipples.
>>
>>62240759
Well if you tried lsblk, parted, gdisk and have yet to see your ssd. Grab a spare usb stick to create usb live disk of ubuntu, either installing ubuntu with virtualbox to practice installing arch or using gparted to create partitions on the ssd to mount for your arch install.
>>
>>62240866
just fucking use DD for Windows, retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.