[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/, are you purchasing a iPhone X?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1484402036127.jpg (16KB, 796x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484402036127.jpg
16KB, 796x419px
So /g/, are you purchasing a iPhone X?
>>
yes my nigga
>>
im gonna stay with my 5s
>>
How did they get to iphone ten already?
>>
So fucking pumped for my first iPhone.
>>
As long as it doesn't look like crap, otherwise I will get 7s
that cutout better not be another meme
>>
Happy with my 7. My first iPhone as well, hate the lightning memes though.
>>
>>62240774
There is no 7s. It's going to be iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, and iPhone X.
>>
>buying an iShit
>>
>>62240767
X is the fucking place holder cause it has no official name, boy. Learn algebra.
>>
>>62240794
sauce?
>>
>>62240872
Jesus christ are you retarded? Just fucking Google this shit. The X is for celebrating Apple's 10 year anniversary.
>>
>>62240896
so it's just going to be like the TAM and be fucktons expensive?
>>
>>62240896
Are YOU fucking retarded? That name is trash and doesn't go with the lineup. They're going to call it the Pro I bet. All other product lines have a "pro" model.
>>
>>62239987
Nah I fell for the 5s meme just waiting for this piece of shit to die so I can move back to android
>>
>>62239987
Yeah, can't wait to get rid of my LG G4. Even flashed the iOS emojis to it. Gonna pair great with my MacBook Pro as well as my Apple Watch when I get one for Christmas. iMessage is really /comfy/ and I'm really enjoying the Apple ecosystem. 
>>
>>62240929
The other proposed name for it was the iPhone Edition, so theres actually some truth to that statement. Anyway heres my sauce:

https://www.iculture.nl/iphone/iphone-x/

translate it if you don't read in shitspeak
>>
If anyone else in the same position I'm in? I've had my apple phone for ~ 5 years or so, got it before I realized what a shit compnay that they are and that they donate to ADL, SPLC and censorship. But now, my battery is dead and I HAVE to get a new phone since it won't take a charge, and with the contract it's like ~$350. I despise supporting apple with any money, but the other choice is not having a phone. One thing I admired about Jobs-- he told ALL "charities" and special interest lobbyists to go fuck themselves.
>>
>a iphone
>>
>>62239987
No, too much money. I'll get a 7s or whatever lower priced iPhone is available only if the current jailbreak situation improves. If not, I'll just buy an Android.
>>
>>62240972
I'd say this has 40% potential of being reliable. I don't see the advantage for Apple to skip the "s" round. and iPhone X would get semi-confused with the future's iPhone 10. We'll see in a week how they decide get us to open our wallets.
>>
>>62239987
No, i bought a note 8
>>
>>62241215
Based.
>>
High end smartphones are a meme.
>>
>>62241045
>only if the current jailbreak situation improves.
Does anyone here recall...I guess it was back during iphone 3, with the jail break, if you had a large memory you could literally go into the fucking store and buy $1,500 worth of shit (this was when tom-tom was #800_ and it would ring your total up right aside from the "actual" thing that suckers paid, and that was it. My iphone 3 or 4 had every fucking language translator, every..it was amazing. Wish I could jalbreak that way now since you could get almost half the goddam apple store now.

BTW, anyone with a Jewglle or android phone, can you make any recommendations? I'm starting to despise apple over their SPLC donation, but now after what i saw at google with that james Damore guy, I really don't know anymore.

Does anyone know of a phone I can buy just AS A GODDAM PHONE that doesn't make a "statement" one way or another about Social justice..
>>
>>62239987
Not after they removed the audio jack from there current version.

>>62240929
I bet your more retarded than the guy your replied to. Since when has Apple used any form of logic when naming there devices.
>Iphone 4S
>iphone 5C
>>
>>62241266
Bitch, when I got my iPhone 4S back in 2011 the only smartphones were highend and I am using it to this day.
>>
>>62241303
>Does anyone know of a phone I can buy just AS A GODDAM PHONE that doesn't make a "statement" one way or another about Social justice..
dude just buy a fucking iPhone and ignore Apple's politics. It's by far the most secure smartphone you could get, hardware- and software-wise. I don't see why you should give a shit about anything else
>>
>>62241303
They literally don't exist. Everything is SJW virtue signaling now. Finding a fucking browser is hard enough. I guess maybe a chink phone and install LineageOS?
>>
>>62240890
His ass
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.