[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else getting a galaxy note 8? i'm strongly considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

anyone else getting a galaxy note 8?

i'm strongly considering it since i'm still rolling with an iphone 5s and could use an upgrade.

i know this is a pretty stupid question and in itself implies alot more than the smartphone is actually capable of, but in terms of "productivity", is there another smartphone out there that can compete with a galaxy note 8 and the s-pen?

also kindof related; has anyone tried programming on a phone? as in are there any good IDEs for java on android that you guys would recommend or are they all shitty?
>>
File: 2017-08-25 21_24_04.png (33KB, 1033x215px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-25 21_24_04.png
33KB, 1033x215px
yup, should get it in the next week or so
>>
edge screens are a meme
take it from someone with galaxy s7 who will upgrade soon

you will never get used to it because you HAVE to touch the sides when you hold it. It has software or something rejecting your touches iirc but there are times even now where you just bump shit at the edge

I am getting iphone no meme
samsung wanted something iconic and recognisable too bad it is just a meme
>>
>>62239859
Getting a V30 because samsung software is horse shit
>>
File: 1504471618337.jpg (4MB, 4127x3095px) Image search: [Google]
1504471618337.jpg
4MB, 4127x3095px
>>62240014
>>
I just want a water proof phone. I might turn in my note 5 and get the $300 off, but I can't afford an extra 30 a month right now. Fucking Harvey.
>>
>>62240450
Point still stands, regardless of what some pre production phones screens look like.
Do you enjoy the cat and mouse game you have to play with Samsung to get decent functionality of your phone?
>>
>samsung
>knox loader

I prefer to have a unlocked bootloader with twrp support.
>>
>>62239859
Just waiting for it to ship to me bro.

It's the only smartphone that isn't just a shiny toy now a days, so if you actually want to work you need a note
>>
>>62241282
what kindof work do you do on your phone?
$1000 is alot of money; i'm afraid of the very likely occurrence of dropping/breaking/sitting on the phone
>>
>>62240815
>only smartphone maker that makes devices ready to use out of the box

>trying to claim others have better functionality

Have fun with pajeet and xio dong owning all your personal info due to all the sketchy third party apps you'll need to install to perform basic tasks worse than the galaxy apps
>>
>>62241308
Astroturf social media for an advertising firm.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.