[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan's return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Do you think that OL 2020 will be the year that Japan shows the return of their supremacy in the tech world, such as with their development with AI?
>>
No. Literal jungle monkeys can host Olympics.
>>
>>62236882
But this is literally their best chance to show the world what their country has evolved to with millions of people watching worldwide.
>>
>>62236919
>what their country has evolved to
their country has evolved to being a bunch of demented old people, kissless virgins and retarded womanchildren
>>
Huh? What is there to show off to the world? Japan is infantile.
>>
>>62236862

ITT

>I watch anime so I care about Japan!
>>
>>62236862
Opening of OL 2020
last person gets on stadium to light the torch

this starts to play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc9sdq6vSjM
>>
>>62236862
what if NK decides to actually drop a load on that stadium
>>
>>62237309
mankind would be saved tbphwyfampai
>>
Anime was a mistake.
>>
>>62237456
Epic meme /pol/bro haha!
>>
Japan is a meme
>>
>>62236862
>Japan
>supremacy in the tech world

Asians generally don't think outside of the box. The only reason they got an edge in tech decades earlier was because there were many available avenues of research that yielded immediate practical applications and they were also piggy-backing on the discoveries made by Western scientists/engineers. But, the age of easy research is over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.