[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15'' laptop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dell-xps-15-9560-review-ports.jpg (66KB, 1449x815px) Image search: [Google]
dell-xps-15-9560-review-ports.jpg
66KB, 1449x815px
I'm looking for a 15'' laptop /g/. They all come with gamer shit attached though. It needs to have an i7-7xxxHQ processor with an Nvidia graphics card but WITHOUT any shitty dragon symbols or childish RGB keys. Any recommendations, /g/?

Dell XPS looks nice, but I hear Dell has terrible quality control.
>>
>>62232391
A desktop.
>>
Wait for Intel Coffee Lake 8xxx HQ 6 core 12 threads mobile CPUs next year
>>
>>62232391

Idk, look into HP Pavilion, Spectre, Envy.
Their gaming style laptops are called Omen, based on your preferences I guess that's out of the question.
>>
>>62232391
>XPS
Stop looking at their consumer line if you want quality. Stick to the Latitude series.
>>
File: LargePNG.png (155KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
LargePNG.png
155KB, 600x417px
Dell precision. It's like a modern better thinkpad.
>>
>>62232391
Thinkpad P50
>>
>>62232391
Lenovo Yoga 720
>>
>>62232799
Dell if you want something well suited for your inferiority complex.

T470p has quad cores and a good balance between portability and battery life. P51 can have up to Xeons, 3 hard drives and 64gb ram.
>>
File: Samus_wut.png (184KB, 351x367px) Image search: [Google]
Samus_wut.png
184KB, 351x367px
>>62232391
Are you implying that you found exactly what you're looking for, and it had rgb backlit keys, and you didn't purchase it?
In the year of our fucking Lord 2017 did you really not purchase exactly what you needed because of something you can turn off with a hardware button more than likely, so you can look more """"""""grown-up"""""""" in front of people?! Nobody fucking cares anon, Jesus fucking Christ. I am mad as fuck.
>>
>>62233285
if you ever worked a day in your life, you would know that people do care.

maybe you are ok with a neon orange and vomit green laptop with every color of the rainbow LEDS with some Cheetos crumbs for "AUTHENTICITY" but some of us have standards and taste.

grow up fag, you gotta be 18+ to post here
>>
>>62233348
Not him but he did say you could just turn them off, no big deal other then the one your making
>>
>>62233348
Kek, I'm 28 as of yesterday faggot. Also, again. Turn them off. I don't understand. If the laptop's only issue is the LEDs, turn them off.

I literally did this with my keyboard at work. The only combo of switches and layout and price I wanted had rgb. So, I either run white only.. or turn them off. So what's the problem sport?
>>
>>62233699
You are dealing with the average /g/ poster anon. Stop questioning the retarded creature.
>>
File: sqt.jpg (370KB, 1424x842px) Image search: [Google]
sqt.jpg
370KB, 1424x842px
>>62235066
I got mad at work tho, so I think he won.
>>
>>62232391
>go to amazon
>search "15 i7 gtx laptop -gaming"
how much of a faggot can you be OP?
>>
>>62232567
>Doesn't understand the only fucking advantage of a laptop that op is clearly needs
>>
>>62236057
>not just having a backpack with a powerbank in
it while having a hat with a screen attatched
this is 2017 anon get with the times
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.