[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you hack a vending machine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: imageService.jpg (144KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
imageService.jpg
144KB, 1200x1200px
Can you hack a vending machine?
>>
>>62227599
It's as big as your mommy, so yes, I can.
>>
>>62227599
Yeah just uplug it
>>
>>62227599
give it back, jamal
>>
>>62227599
yes. just build a small EMP device and bring it close to the circuit board. most of them aren't insulated so there's a chance it will spit out something after a pulse.
>>
pick the lock
>>
>>62227599
I used to, years ago though. They aren't that lazy anymore and I doubt many of the ways would work.
>>
why would you want to? theres no tofu or celery in there
>>
>>62227599
With an axe, yes.
>>
>>62227599
would you download a vending machine?
>>
>>62227599
Just social engineer the delivery man for out of date snacks. N00bs
>>
>>62227599
Hey Shaquan.
You should really consider working some more so you'll be able to afford buying snacks from vending machines.
Hacking them isn't the answer.
>>
>>62227599
Just call the support number on the vending machine and say something like 'I put in my money to purchase X but the machine didn't vend it.' after 5 mins they will give you a one-time code to punch into the machine to vend the stuff you want.
>>
>>62229924
This is bullshit by the way.
>>
>>62229953
You probably haven't left your basement in the last 10 years.

Go and try it yourself.
>>
>>62227599
With a pickax, sure.
>>
File: oh_yes.jpg (91KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
oh_yes.jpg
91KB, 470x595px
>>62227599

I keep hacking the vending machine at work so that everytime someone goes for an orange soda he gets lemon instead.

So far noone has figured out how to fix it, and noone suspects me being behind it. There's this German guy who just keeps falling for it and every other day you can hear him in the hall yelling about it with his cute German accent.
>>
>>62230616
>having a gay nazi fetish
>>
>>62227599
You can buy the keys to unlock them on ebay. Shit's generic and works in all of them.
>>
Where's that nigger who stole a vending machine thinking it is an atm machine?
>>
>>62227599

What a shitty selection.
>>
>>62230616
Ha, I understood that reference. Good one, friend.
>>
>>62227599
Jamal...
>>
File: vending.jpg (48KB, 650x369px) Image search: [Google]
vending.jpg
48KB, 650x369px
>>62227599
>>
>>62232742
what about the darkie who built a robot that steals from them
>>
>>62235261
Doesn't work.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.