[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great job, Google, you fucking pile of shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: shit.png (20KB, 785x221px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
20KB, 785x221px
Great job, Google, you fucking pile of shit.
>>
Do you understand how the quotes work?
>>
>>62219273
Did you read the picture?

"About 698,00 results" "No results found..."

Explain this!?
>>
What you left out of your picture is this:

>Results for oreo cant reach network (without quotes):

That's what the number is referring to.
>>
>>62219317
Good catch.
>>
>>62219344
So did you do crop it out on purpose or are you just retarded?
>>
>>62218868
hey OP, what time is it in Australia?
>>
File: oreo.png (41KB, 839x352px) Image search: [Google]
oreo.png
41KB, 839x352px
>>
>>62219353
I'm not OP.
>>
>>62219353
>So did you do crop it out on purpose or are you just retarded?
People often crop out things that aren't relevant. Like all of the irrelevant results, with helpful topics like "Jaguar Z2 plus Nougat" and "Can't access T-Mobile network" from 2014. Sometimes, when you ask if people are retarded, you might want to stop and think, maybe I'm the retarded one. You fucking retard.
>>
>>62219273
Of course not, that's why I'm trying to do an exact search for the dialog that appears in Oreo with the message "Can't reach network" - why would you even post something like that?
>>
>>62219661
Because there's no reason for you to make this thread, other than being an idiot.
>>
>>62219628

> Sometimes, when you ask if people are retarded, you might want to stop and think, maybe I'm the retarded one. You fucking retard.

This reminds me on a joke:

A man drives on the Autobahn and listens to the radio. Suddenly the traffic service says: "Be careful. A wrong lane driver on Autobahn 3." And the man thinks to himself: "One? There are hundreds of them!"
>>
File: they're_on_to_you_now_nigga.png (45KB, 822x371px) Image search: [Google]
they're_on_to_you_now_nigga.png
45KB, 822x371px
Seems fine
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.