[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People need to realize that their ideas suck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: design by committee.png (95KB, 420x1940px) Image search: [Google]
design by committee.png
95KB, 420x1940px
People need to realize that their ideas suck.
>>
>>62214965
I love how the screen turned prograssively more pink
>>
>>62214965
id buy it
>>
>>62214965
visual design is not technology
>>>/gd/
>>
To be honest, I would buy that. As long as it had an SD card slot or two.
>>
Where can I cop this thing?
>>
My ideas are great though.
>>
Looks almost exactly like my Sony Walkman Sports.

Clearly that wasn't successful, though.

It's to bad the popularity of a product is determined by its appearance rather than its build quality and practical application, or else the Walkman would have been one of the most popular cassette players of the era!
>>
>>62214965
looks pretty nice, though i'd prefer just a black/grey colour scheme
>>
>>62215038
does /g/ even have janitors?
>>
File: 1501895860509.png (146KB, 408x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501895860509.png
146KB, 408x480px
This looks terrible, i hate apple but i prefee apples design over whatever that is, looks like they progressively ripped a Gameboy screen off and stuck it on, the shape and rubber sides look so awful and awkward, the buttons wouldn't even be pocket friendly with that knob, apple did a better job with their buttons, i do like physical buttons and knobs but only when they are appropriate, this idea is terrible, and i fell for the bait 100%
>>
>>62214965
>>>/a/
This an't dbs general kid
>>
>>62217161
The coke-bottle shape for phones was really common in the '90s and 2000s and even today you see it all the time because companies insist on design-by-committee
>>
>>62218549
I've never seen those ever, i always saw random flip phone like a razor one i had, those were very comfy
>>
>>62218549
The shape is that way for a function reason.
Its FAR harder to slip out of your hand that way.

Also notice how older phones don't need protectors or cases to give it grip?

as for physical buttons... this is a very hard one for me. But I think I got it. have external physical buttons that slot into contacts. that way you can 100% seal the fucking phone and make something water proof and not just resistant. this way you get the nice feel of physical buttons but none of the corrosion that can fuck them up through normal use.
>>
>>62218549
But that actually looks good, anon
>>
>>62215038
>Visual design is not automative
>wait...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.