[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>non-apple fags will never know the joy of apple's keynotes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Craig.png (310KB, 603x429px) Image search: [Google]
Craig.png
310KB, 603x429px
>non-apple fags will never know the joy of apple's keynotes
>they'll never experience the brilliant presentations of craig federighi
>they'll never experience top of the line electronic innovations
>they'll never experience the excitement of christmas-time 3 times a year
>they'll never experience complete synchronicity with all their electronic devices
>>
>>62211671
Anybody can watch an Apple keynote. Every time there is one all my coworkers watch it on their company workstations (lenovo machines running linux). It's all very cringe. They cream their panties watching a glorified infomercial.

It honestly disgusts me. Like seeing a grown man wear a sports jersey with another man's name on it.
>>
>>62211671
> non-apple fags
I prefer not to be a fag at all, apple or not.
>>
>>62211707
>It's all very cringe

i didn't say you couldn't watch it... i'm saying you'll never understand the joy it brings applefags when they get to experience it yearly
>>
>>62211750
I'll also never understand the joy some people find in slot machines, seeing my wife get fucked by nigger, or shoving pencils up my dickhole.

What's your point?
>>
>top of the line electronic innovations
>implying me $200 upgraded t420 from almost a decade ago isn't stronger than a $2000 new macbook pro
>>
>>62211750
>they'll never experience
Those are some bold statements.
>top of the line electronic innovations come through apple
>>
File: steve1.jpg (154KB, 970x1086px) Image search: [Google]
steve1.jpg
154KB, 970x1086px
>>62211807
>>top of the line electronic innovations come through apple

i'm sorry were you saying something?
>>
>>62211844
All the technologies in the iPhone were available beforehand, they just packed them into a single body.
>>
>>62211671
bla bla bla
why are you not typing away on that keyboard in some mac only window?
>>
>>62212147
the iPhone literally changed the world, try all you want but your opinion doesn't change that
>>
>>62212173
Changing the world and being a electronic innovation are two different things.
>>
>>62212379
not the guy you are arguing with but I think you're retarded
>>
>>62212409
The world today is very VERY similar to the world when blackberries were dominant. Little of substance has changed and can be attributed to a new brand of smartphone becoming dominant.
>>
>>62211671

>the joy of apple's keynotes

lol no. The keynotes haven't been good since Steve died.
>>
File: 0c8827a481fa4640a62e08e34a889c1d.jpg (749KB, 2464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
0c8827a481fa4640a62e08e34a889c1d.jpg
749KB, 2464x1986px
Post your favorite keynote moment.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.