[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do use encryption for your operating system and external

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (94KB, 800x408px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
94KB, 800x408px
You do use encryption for your operating system and external storage don't you /g/?
>>
>>62211070
>You do
>don't you
Caмый yбoгий язык вo вceлeннoй. Гocпoди, пoмилyй пиндocoв!
>>
>>62211070
Yes
I always keep my gore and loli hentais on my usb flash drive alongside with my puppy linux operating system so I can jack off even in the library or even in my cousin's home
And yes I also keep the gore to scare shills out of /g/ and also to also masturb8 to it
>>
>>62211070
No because I am not a fucking pedophile.
>>
>>62211070
No, because I am not in the military.
>>
>>62211070
Yes of course, full system encryption with dm-crypt/LUKS.
>>
of course
>>
>>62211233
What if you get robbed?
>>
NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR
>>
>>62211114
>пoдзaбopнoe живoтнoe пишeт нa cвoeм pyдимeнтapнoм языкe
>yмyдpяeтcя нaзывaть кoгo тo "пиндocaми"
Пpeкpaти.
>>
>>62211070
I only have a 400mb encrypted .txt for passwords
>>
>>62211114
pidoraha podorvalas
>>
I run luks on my pc but does anyone really think that if the po po want to get you they wont bust you when that shit is open and running like they have done to almost everyone ever?
>>
>>62211457
t. Goebbels
>>
>>62211782
Unless you sit right near your door you can always just pull the power.
>>
>>62211070
I did when I was a teenager. Had Arch VM w/ encrypted LVM in a TrueCrypt volume.
>>
>>62211788
>Goebbels wanted to harm good law-abiding Germans
>>
>>62211925

pretty sure you can get something for your laptop that kills the power when the lid is open or closed.... which encrypts everything again instantly

im drunk now so i cant think of what the word is... fuse... something like that
>>
>>62212010
Yes, though some soldering will probably be needed and could result in data loss.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.