[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on website >Arbitrary code runs and executes malicious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1481149316342.jpg (132KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1481149316342.jpg
132KB, 882x731px
>Go on website
>Arbitrary code runs and executes malicious code
>Steals Google login credentials/cookies
>Person uses them to login to your Google account
>They lock your Android phone remotely with your Google account and can also track your position
>You can't remove the Google account from your device unless you know the password
>They changed the password
>They cannot login from a new device because you have the 2FA device
>You cannot login to your account because you don't know the password but now your device with 2FA on it is locked remotely via your Google account

Why did nobody consider this a flaw?
>>
Additionally;

Hijack email account, setup POP3 client for the email account > Have access to their emails indefinitely regardless if they change their password or enable 2FA
>>
Yeah let me just pull a browser 0day arbitrary code execution flaw out of my ass

Idiot
>>
>>62209118

They are incredibly common granted the victim isn't suppressing scripts which by the way 99% of users who run adblocker don't run any script restrictions. DNS poisoning is relatively easy, enough to redirect thousands if not potentially millions of users from a popular site to a malicious one.
>>
>>62209150
>They are incredibly common
Why don't you show me one then?
I'll wait.
>>
File: 1468266065298s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468266065298s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>62209167

if you did anything more than shitposting on /g/ you'd know, newfriend.
>>
>>62209187
If you know of one, why are you posting nazi frogs on a korean flipbook imageboard instead of becoming a master hacker who steals everyone's passwords?
>>
>>62209210
>korean flipbook imageboard

russian homosexual imageboard actually
>>
File: 1491243717849.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491243717849.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>Google login does not come from a known location
>Stops the login in process and asks for a special code delivered through a phone
>They don't have the phone and cannot enter in any code
>They don't get in
I don't see the issue
>>
>>62209015
>what is two step verification
>>
>>62209249

copy your browser cookies and saved credentials, put it onto a new device on a different network then go onto your account. it all works fine. the "known location" is a cookie saved in the browser
>>
>>62209263

2FA is useless if the attacker gets your browser credentials/login cookies which is where the "known location" is saved. Steam accounts are hijacked like this. Person just needs to get their steam authentication file from their steam folder and the rest is all gravy.

i'm saddened how much newfags exist on /g/
>>
>>62209249
>Steals cookies
>>
>>62209279
>he doesn't autodelete his cookies after closing browser
>>
>>62209297
good luck getting into my house to my computer so you can copy my cockies without getting shot
>>
File: 1492439689492.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492439689492.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>Person logins to your Google account
>you have 2FA
>>
>>62209307

What will that achieve? Do you think "deleting" your cookies makes those cookies void if someone else had obtained them prior to you closing your browser? Do you also dban your hard drive after you close your browser because if not then the files are not deleted.
>>
>>62209322

2FA only works if the attacker doesn't have your cookies/credentials from your browser.
>>
>>62209326
you don't have access to my browser in the first place, not to mention I never log into google from browsers but only use GMail app on my phone, good luck stealing that
>>
File: 1474993265001.jpg (124KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474993265001.jpg
124KB, 900x900px
>>62209015

>Want to look like a hackerman to my peers in school
>decide to 'hack' a girls facebook account
>find her email on her facebook account
>try to login in
>click forget password
>find answer to security question on her facebook account (the name of her best friend)
>reset email password
>click 'forget password' on facebook
>use her email to to reset her fb password
>post stupid shit on her profile while her dumb friends send messages saying the cyber police will get me
>decide to be nice and give her email and account back, tell her to reset her email password and security question
>she writes a long post threatening and insulting whoever 'hacked' her account
>I check her email
>she didn't reset her security question
>proceed to take her accounts a second time and make posts gloating about it

Everyone was talking about it the next day at school
>>
>>62209397

also

>mothers maiden name
>parents birth place
>first school you attended
>where you graduated
>pet name

all of it's listed on their profile
>>
>>62209349
Okay, but he still would fail at the "changing your password" step and thus wouldnt accomplish anything
>>
>>62209397
sometimes i wonder if i could get got like this.
don't want to be exposed though, so good i don't attract attention
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.