[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had enough of this BS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Smug HIDEO.jpg (138KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Smug HIDEO.jpg
138KB, 1920x1280px
Alright, here's the deal: it's almost the end of 2017 and I've been using strictly only wireless Bluetooth headphones for the couple last years, simply out of principle and to gather all the needed first-hand experience on this entire "wired VS wireless" debacle. So, after using strictly only wireless headphones on a daily basis for almost two-and-a-half years, I can definitely without any doubt openly state that the "always pro-wired only" and "only highly expensive portable players, no pleb-tier smartphones" pseudo-audiophilic FAGGOTS are completely and absolutely FULL OF SHIT. I won't argue with anyone here that wireless headphones in general and wireless sound technologies in overall were utter garbage just 5-or-so years ago, but nowadays it's NOWHERE even remotely close to being as bad as it was in 2012 and further down the line. Everything (literally EVERY THING) the so-called self-proclaimed pseudo-audiophilic kiddie shithead trolls are openly and absolutely brainlessly proclaiming loudly everywhere about MODERN wireless sound technologies being "bad" or "not on par with wired" is COMPLETE, 100% BULLSHIT. Abso-effing-lute LIE. These retarded deaf kiddies clearly never used any modern wireless headphone piece that cost more than 50$ (and actually good/worthwhile wireless headphones start from the 140$ mark AT THE VERY LEAST) and/or they never tried Apt-X LL or ESPECIALLY the GODLIKE LDAC. The fags basically don't know jack about any of this, but they act like they're the hottest and most knowledgeable shits around the block while in reality they not hot shits, but just shit. Modern wireless sound IS actually very good and does NOT lose to wired at all by the sheer quality of sound and latency (if it's apt-X LL or LDAC), WHILE being WAAAY more convenient and comfortable to use due to headphones being completely (WELL, DUH!) wireless. Fuck all those pseudo-audiophilic pseudo-elitistic sudo-entitled "pro-wired" shitheads, I say. They know fucking NOTHING.
>>
>>62198559
"Okay."
>>
File: Rokit5G3-large.jpg (116KB, 583x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rokit5G3-large.jpg
116KB, 583x750px
>>62198559

I have a cheap set of Amazon special wireless earbuds. Can't even remember what I paid for them, couldn't be more than $15. I use them more than my wired earbuds because they're more convenient, even if they sound marginally worse (barely notice really). Aside from one time when they didn't want to play nice with my laptop's bluetooth, they "just work." I can listen to crappy Eurobeat, class lectures, and podcasts just fine.

If I want things to sound good, I'll go listen on my Rokit KRK speakers hooked up to my desktop.
>>
Enjoy your brain cancer.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.