[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about nu-/g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1503718534848.webm (1MB, 695x661px) Image search: [Google]
1503718534848.webm
1MB, 695x661px
tell me about nu-/g/
>>
Term made up by individuals who have been here too long and have deluded themselves into thinking that things were 'totally better' when they first came to this site; however, the only reality is that they've grown bored of this site and only relish in complaining about it more than anything else.

Same thing happens to virtually any community..
>>
guro is banned, and replaced with technology """discussions"""
>>
>>62181118
Looking at this webm, I'd say the finger on the piece of paper is still being sensed by the screen. I don't know iPhones, but I know holding a finger on an Android lock screen at non-interactive areas will be ignored and eventually the screen will turn off. A second finger input could be ignored, similarly to scrolling with a finger overwriting ignoring additional fingers in the scrolled area. Seeing as this is a lock screen, I wouldn't be surprised if they set it up to care for a single touch point, which would again prioritize the first finger.
I'm not saying it's a proof that there's no touch issues with the iPhone, but this short clip doesn't prove anything except for maybe a user finding a "bug".
>>
nu-/g/ are the type to shill for a new fork because the original maintainer was being "rude" on twitter
>>
>>62181237
Came here to say this. Also, there's literally no point in putting that paper on the screen other than generating this false "touch disease".
>>
nu/g/ is that whiny faggot who clutches his pearls whenever they read the word kike, sjw, or nigger, and complains about the nasty words instead of paying attention to the meat of the post.
>>
>>62181176
oldfags don't think the board was better back then just that it was less shit and certainly different, the problem is the same with all online boards in that the meta completely shifts after a few years, in the case of /g/ that meant a whole lot more consumer shilling and /pol/ack invasion
>>62181251
or to let personal differences in opinion dictate which software they use rather than picking software based on merit
>>
>>62181118
That webm is fake and I hate mac too but don't be a hate fanboy. This is like the AMD vs Intel threads. Kill yourself for being a retard.
>>
File: 1503654365380.gif (249KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503654365380.gif
249KB, 480x360px
>>62181118
nu-/g/ is everyone post /guro/
>>
>>62183021
no, it isn't, my iphone 6 also got that 'touch disease' which is simply U2IC chip fucking up
had it replaced and it's fine, but it was definitely a thing
>>
>>62183040
Pretty sad if is real. They are going full over-jew
>>
>>62181176
Honestly, there's only one thing on /g/ that's changed over the last 10+ years.
Nowadays you have fuckos coming in and just making threads with "x is technology", this really wasn't a thing back then, the threads are all off topic.

So yes, things were better when we didn't have fuckheads trying to shill their vape juice ebay store or whatever. At least it was just nvidia and intel shills...
>>
>>62181176
they were better though

3/4s of the board wasn't homescreen threads and the like
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.