[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one find a hacker that's not going to steal ones money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2345.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2345.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
How does one find a hacker that's not going to steal ones money
>>
Hi, I'm a hacker. I won't steal your money.
>>
File: IMG_2344.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2344.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Prove it. I need an account password
>>
>>62175530
better call batman
>>
>>62175817
first thing first I simply need your credit card and PIN numbers
>>
you can put up help wanted posters on the dark web, but you need to bring your own stapler
>>
File: ComodoBrowserLogo.jpg (10KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
ComodoBrowserLogo.jpg
10KB, 300x163px
>>62175530
just learn how to hack dude it's not that hard XD
>>
>>62175530
>>62175817
What do you need OP? I can help.
>>
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_2347.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Seems like some dark web shit is the only answer, and cards and pins would get hacked anyways
>>
>>62175871
Dude I'm the most Code unsavvy person you'll ever meet
>>
>>62175879
An account hack
>>
>>62175915
Here's the only info I can give you, seek out the elusive hacker known only as "4-Chans". I heard about him on CNN.
>>
>>62175889
How the hell am I supposed to verify that's not a scam waiting to happen?
>>
>>62175959
Easy, install norton
>>
Anon, she's cheating on you or wants to break up anyway. Just move on, trust me brother, I'm old, just move on. It's not worth the wasted time, move on.
>>
>>62175959
Your loss. Cya
>>
>>62176096 lol that's not what I'm looking for, not worried about that holmes. I have a conscience unfortunately and I want ease of mind
>>
How can I learn to hack
>>
>>62176171
Unfortunately I don't have time for classes and lengthy tutorials
>>
>>62176191

Well then its never going to happen you fucking chode troglodyte.
>>
>>62176221
Didn't your mongoloid reject of an sister/mom tell you if you have nothing nice to say, fuck me and make another disgrace?"
>>
>>62176221
>>62176323
Will you two cockjockeys tell me how to hack?
>>
by doing it yourself
it's the only way to be sure
>>
>>62176355
Sure.
begin to use linux
start to learn how to program.
then drop your social life. stop talking to your so-called 'friends'. Maybe make this step 1.
start to learn networking. begin with the OSI model. you wont understand it yet
learn more about networking. Now you will begin to understand the OSI model.
learn more about programming, and networking together.
Begin to learn number theory and discrete mathematics, especially the portions about code efficiency and encryption.
Next start studying up on electrical engineering.
Next, learn more programming, but this time focus on assembly only.
Next, learn more programming by decompiling your compiled binaries and going in with a hex editor and making changes to the compiled opcode.
Next, decompile more programs and look for weakspots in input validation and determine what effects overrunning the buffers and stacks can do based upon adjacent memory spots and exploiting the poor input validation.
Next, begin to practice another form of engineering, specifically social engineering. A good social engineer can go a long way.

And last? Profit.
>>
>>62176440
Goddamnit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.